Veronica Star

Requested by TsundereCupcakeChild

Me: Yes, I googled her second name just to be sure 😁.

Death 💀: This girl smh she gotta be bi, right?

Angel 😇: Oh definitely. You can't tell me a girl who obsesses over Trixie and Timmy is straight.

Me: She is another character who isn't really included or given something that's ✨interesting✨ about her.

Death 💀: Asides she would probably make a good tsundere with how she acts around Timmy and a yandere when it comes to both Trixie and Timmy.

Angel 😇: I think she's too insecure about herself with how she has a practical shrine dedicated to Trixie and she likes Timmy, but chooses not to show it because of her 'friends' 😒.

Me: How unfortunate Timmy does not feel the same way 😔... Kinda like how Trixie is with him 💀.

Death 💀: 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 I-I'm done.

Angel 😇: 😂😂😂... Honestly same like, oof.

Me: I do wish there were more episodes showing these two interacting with each other without a care in the world 😔.

Death 💀: If we got something wrong or forgot to add something, do comment below and we'll make a rewrite chapter 🙃.

Angel 😇: With that in mind, have a nice afternoon and/or night/day considering which part of the world the time is.

Me: Thank you for the request TsundereCupcakeChild and I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Toodles~!