Chapter 13

This story contains blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.
⚠️STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING⚠️
———————————————————————
POV: 3rd

Everyone has been worried about your missing appearance. Amber alerts, tv interviews, and posters were placed throughout Japan.

No one was as worried as Mina was.

Her security cameras were cut the night of the kidnapping, and all witness reports have been false. And since y/n didn't have any relatives inside of Japan, only Mina and her mother were worried the most.

Though it was kinda hard for bakugo

He had to act like his best friend for 9 years wasn't in his apartment tied up right now, rightfully belonging to him.

It was so hard not to stick it into minas face on how bakugo now owned you.

And bakugo believes that you were close to giving in to him. Then he could start a wonderful family with you.

Truthfully, you were far from it. You were trying to figure out how to end this madness. Bakugo was smart. You were as well. But, you were also the one who was tied up.

//—————————————\\

delusional
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

That's what you could describe bakugo as.

Delusional.

He truly believed that you loved him.

And he still does.

He would ask you every night, "do you love me".

And you would say no.

Bakugo knew what he was doing. As much as he wanted to slap you and take you as punishment for saying such horrendous words, he didn't.

The point was to make you fall in love with him right?

And you already did right?

R̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿h͚̖̜̍̃͐t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊?

He would just need for you to come willingly. For that to happen he would need to give you things that support your happiness.