Earth And Moon

Ming leaned his head over into Kit's shoulder, tired out of his mind and searching for the comfort of his Phi. Kit looked up from the notes he was studying with a huff.

"Ming. Move." Kit rolls his shoulder, Ming's head raising with a small whine and a pout.

"But Phiiiiiii. I'm so tired."

"And I care because...?"

Yo watched the interaction from above his textbook, chewing on the straw of his pinkmilk as he watched the way Ming's eyes grew a little sad before he leaned forward resting his head on his arms instead. Yo knew he didn't imagine the broken look of his friend, but it was definitely sad how quickly he went from that to the love filled eyes of adoration as he watched Kit continue studying.

P'Kit should be nicer to Ming. Ming is just going to get himself hurt if he keeps following Kit blindly like a lost puppy.

Yo sighed glancing at Pha before focusing back on his studying.

~

Kit leaned back against the broad chest behind him with a soft smile. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist bringing him closer.

Ming leaned forward resting his chin on Kit's shoulder, his eyes follow Kit's to where his attention was fully on the scene in front of them.

"They're so tiny Ming..."

"Of course they are. Tiny and adorable...just like you."

Kit just smiled leaning closer against him as they watched the two babies softly snoring away in their crib. Kit couldn't be happier.

~

Ming set a plate down in front of Kit, another in front of him as he sat down. Kit, without even looking up from his phone, pushed the plate away from him. "Not now Ming. I'm busy."

"Doing what?" Pha studied Kit curiously as he was furiously typing away at his phone. Kit seemed to freeze for a moment, eyes flicking up to Pha before back at his phone.

"A paper."

Pha knew this was bullshit. They had all of the same classes, and they didn't have an assignment due soon. He watched as Ming looked to Pha, arm around Yo as they both ate, and then to Beam, reluctantly letting Forth feed him, before back at Kit who was so focused he didn't even notice that he was the only one not eating.

"P'Kit...You need to eat. You didn't eat the breakfast I brought you either." Ming pouts a little nudging the plate back to Kit.

"Ming I said not now." Kit finally looks up from his phone giving Ming a look that everyone else was pretty sure should have killed him. Ming just nodded as if he understood and turned back to his own plate as Kit pushed his away again.

Pha shared a look with Yo, finally understanding what he meant when he said Kit needed to treat Ming better.

~

Ming quietly walked into the nursery where Kit was standing over the crib, a tiny bundle of a baby girl in his arms. Ming smiled softly at the relaxed state of his shoulders, showing that he had finally calmed from lunch. He walks over and carefully takes the bundle from Kit's arms.

Kit opens his mouth to refuse, but Ming just shakes his head before whispering, "Their fevers are down, they're both asleep, and you need to eats." Ming carefully sets the baby girl down in the crib and takes Kit's hands in his own. Kit looks over his shoulder at the sleeping bundles but Ming jus pulls him out of the room and quietly leads him into the kitchen.