Akaashi || •.° Stress °.•

Akaashi Keiji x Stressed Male Reader

This is brought to you by How hot Bokuto and Akaashi are as Ghouls, they could torture me like how Jason tortured Kaneki and I'd be thankful.
~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Akaashi Keiji, (L/N) (Y/N)'s fiance unlocks the door to their house with a tiny smile. "Tadaima!" he slightly yells out only to be greeted by silence.

The ravenette shuts the door and stars to take off his shoes before placing them neatly to the side, the male hangs his coat on the rack near the door before quietly going to the kitchen "Beloved..?" Akaashi calls out only to find the kitchen and dinning room empty, Akaashi passed an empty living room as he heads to his and his fiance's bedroom.

"Beloved, are you in there?" Akaashi asks with a quiet knock before turning the nob and peeking inside to see a male with (H/C) hair sitting on the corner of the end with his elbows propped on his knees. his head in his hands, fingers tangled in his messy hair.

"Are you okay? do you want me to make dinner or do you want me to help you take a shower first, if you want dinner, what would you-" Akaashi asks worriedly before being cut off "Shut up!!" (Y/N) yells. Akaashi flinches, sighing before exiting the room in silence.

Akaashi shuts the door and heads to the Kitchen to make his dinner, washing his hands and putting an apron on the male folds his sleeves to his elbows to prevent them from getting dirty or stained. the Ravenette starts to gather ingredients and utensils, washing and cutting up some of the food and placing them aside in a bowl or plate.

After half an hour Akaashi hears footsteps from upstairs which heads to the stairs. Akaashi places the last ingredents in the pot before placing all the unnecessary utensils in the sink. A pair of arms wrap around the Ravenette's waist as someone nuzzles their head into the crook of Akaashi's neck.

"Gomen, Gomen, Gomen..." (Y/N) mumbles out guiltyly "It's okay love. did something happen in your meeting?" Akaashi asks as he leans back into his fiance's chest while nuzzling his cheek to the side of (Y/N)'s head.

"Someone called me..you know...the F offensive word, for having a gorgeous fiance like you.." (Y/N) said sadly "the word spreaded fast, some supported because literally 3/5th of the office consisted of yaoi loving weebs. there's some who didn't really care but there's always someone who hates it..he got suspended by the boss and his reputation lowered gradually, but I know he's gonna get his revenge on me for his own mistake.." He added.

"Don't worry Beloved, I'm sure me along with a lot of your co-workers are there to protect you. Now come on. food's almost ready" Akaashi reassured as he- with (Y/N)'s help- brought the food to the table along with plates and chopsticks.

As they were eating Akaashi noticed the glances (Y/N) kept throwing "Is there something wrong darling?" the ravenette asks the male who flinched from being called out "Well..I was wondering if..we could.." (Y/N) mumbled with a blush, his words getting quieter as he progressed "I can't hear you love." Akaashi said with a loving smile.

"I-I was..wondering if we could..cuddle later..." (Y/N) repeated as his blush worsened, now fiddling with his fingers "Of course my love." Akaashi said as he took hold of the male's hand rubbing his knuckles lovingly with his hand.

"Thanks Keiji." (Y/N) said with a smile. The two eventually finished eating and cleaning up, the two took a shower together which consisted of loving and wholesome neck and shoulder kisses.

The two got dressed with (Y/N) quickly rushing to get on the bed and opening his arms for Akaashi to get into. the ravenette chuckled as he got in bed.

(Y/N) quickly buried his head into the shorter male's chest while wrapping his arms around his waist, Akaashi starts to run his hands through (Y/N)'s hair which caused the taller to sigh in relaxation as he nuzzled his head into the ravenette's chest, Kissing the shorter's collarbone lovingly in the process "I love you my Beloved." Akaashi said as moves (Y/N)'s hair back before kissing the male's forehead

"I love you too my King." (Y/N) replied back as he took Akaashi's hand with his, their fingers intertwined with each others, (Y/N) kissed the back of Akaashi's hand lovingly "I'm sorry I yelled before.." (Y/N) said as he leaned to the back on Akaashi's hand "It's okay. don't worry about it." The Ravenette replied as he smiled down at the male who's nuzzling to the back of his hand.

"I love you so much. I promise to cherish you forever.." (Y/N) said as he makes eye contact with the male laying in front of him "I will too. I promise, now go to sleep, I promise to be here when you wake up.." Akaashi said before kissing the tip of (Y/N)'s nose. the taller male smiles before closing his eyes and leaning closer to Akaashi, wrapping his arms around the male "I love you.." he said one last time. "I love you too." Akaashi's reply is the last thing he hears before drifting off to sleep with a smile on his face.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
I hope you liked this one. I kinda rushed it before I start to procasinate. I wanted to quickly make it because I noticed it was Akaashi's birthday. Thanks for Reading.

•°.HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKAASHI!!.°•