Hanamaki || •°.Meetings.°•

Hanamaki Takahiro x Male Reader

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

"Makki, Focus!!" Oikawa whined out to the Third Year Wing Spiker who looked back at the captain with a blank face.

"Why you been distracted bro?" Mattsun questioned as he placed a hand on his best friend bro's shoulder "I want to introduce (Y/N) to the team, but I think Oikawa would make him too overwhelmed" Hanamaki whispered to his best friend who nodded.

"Okay everyone! Take a break and eat your lunches, I wouldn't want you boys to starve because you kept practicing!" the Coach announced "Hai!" the team yelled out before going to their bags to drink some water first, Hanakami and Matsukawa walked to theirs- which are side by side- "Crap.." Makki muttered out "What's wrong?" Mattsun asked his best bro as he took out his bento.

"I think I left my bento at my class..It's not here" Makki replied "You could just call (Y/N) and tell him to bring it to you or somethin." Mattsun whispered "With Oikawa right there? I don't think so. I'll just tell him to grab it and meet me half way" Makki mumbled out as he grabbed his phone.

Taka-kun
Hey Darling, could you grab my Bento
from History class and meet
me half way to the gym?
sent 5:15 pm

"There, it sent, Maybe I could convice him and hope Oikawa doesn't get annoying and try to flirt with him." Makki informed his best man who nodded in agreement. The team's attention is caught when the gym doors opened with a head peeking in slightly "E-excuse me, Uhm..A-ano..!" The person stuttered out very nervously

"Darling?/(Y/N)??" Makki and Mattsun both whispered out before looking at each other "Well hello there, what brings you here?" Oikawa said as he approached the shorter male who's practically shaking in nervousness.

"Oi Shittykawa! Get back here!!" Iwaizumi yelled out to the brunette "Don't be so rude Iwa-chan! we have a guest over here. Would you like to come in my dear?" Oikawa whined at Iwaizumi before turning to the (Ravenette, Blond, etc.) who stepped back slightly out of view.

"This was a bad idea.." Most of the team heard the short male whisper to himself Makki and Mattsun laughed at the boy's nervousness which gained the team's attention.

Iwaizumi and Kunimi also noticed the boy perk up when the meme duo laughed "Makki! Mattsun! don't laugh at him that's rude!!" Oikawa scolded as he pointed at the two third years.

"Taka-kun?" they hear the short male's voice call out, Makki stood up and started walking to the shy male "Yes Darling?" he asked as he held his hand out with the other behind his back like a gentleman asking a lady for a dance.

(Y/N) stepped out from the door and hugged the third year. Makki laughing at the action before hugging back, Mattsun approached the two with a smile "I texted you to meet me half way to the gym but I guess I was too late" Makki said with a chuckle as he held the shorter male to his chest.

"You know him Hanamaki?" Iwaizumi questioned "Hmm? oh yeah, I was supposed to introduce you to the team. I thought it would take a week to convice your nervous self but I guess you did it for me before I even started." Makki informed his boyfriend who blushed in embarrassment

"Everyone this is my boyfriend. His name is (Y/N), so stop trying to look good Oikawa." Makki said with a teasing grin as he rested his hand on (Y/N)'s waist.

"What?! Makki got into a relationship before me?!" Oikawa whined out before Iwaizumi smacked the back of his head harshly "How long have you two been together Hanamaki-senpai?" Kindaichi asks "Hmm..about a year now. Wow time does fly fast! it feels like it was just last month when I was laughing at your red face because I confessed!" Makki said with a bright grin.

"Sh-shuddup..." (Y/N) said as he buried his face into the male's clothed chest, Makki and Mattsun laugh at the action "So you've been together since you were a second year?" Kunimi asks "Since WE were second years" Makki rephrased as he pointed to himself and (Y/N) "wait, he's a third year too?!" The 2nd year named Watari asks "Why haven't I seen him with you..nor ever at all?" Iwaizumi asks.

"No one's ever noticed him actually. Which helps with his club honestly" "His club is the Photography club also known as the news paper club. As a lot of us know, many people or players feel uncomfortable practicing while being taken pictures of. That's why the News paper club makes (Y/N) incharge or those types, because they don't even know he's there!" Makki and Mattsun explained

"That makes sense. So that's how Iwa-chan and Yahaba got in the school papers.." Oikawa muttered "Yep. But he asked me and Mattsun for permission first. Oikawa, you were supposed to be in that paper but we said you would be uncomfortable with it so he didn't include you!" Makki said with a shid eating grin.

"What?! I was supposed to be in that?! Makki, Mattsun why'd you say I was uncomfortable with that?!!" Oikawa whined out as Iwaizumi grinned in amusement

"Because it'd probably blow up your already huge ego. and from your reaction just now, we were right!" Mattsun explained before pointing at Oikawa accusingly at the end. "Now if you'll excuse me, My Dear Boyfriend and best bro, we're eating lunch." Makki said in false formality as he pushed the two to the meme duo's previous position near their bags.

"C'mon Darling eat with us!" Makki said as he and Mattsun sat down on the floor. (Y/N) quietly sat beside and facing his boyfriend (does that make sense??).

Makki opened his lunch and gave Mattsun the extra pair of chopsticks "Itadakimasu!" the two players said with their hands together "You can take first bite Makki, it's your after all." Mattsun said with a small grin "Thanks bro." Makki replied before eating a piece

"It's as delicious as always~" Makki groaned out in delight "Have a taste Mattsun!!" Makki said after swallowing before taking one of the takoyaki's in the bento and holding it in front if Mattsun's mouth.

"No homo then." Mattsun bluntly said before taking the food into his mouth "Mm..it's really good!" the ravenette said after swallowing. the team gazed at the meme duo either with a deadpan or in disbelief "Their acting like that when Makki's boyfriend is literally right there. He looks like he's trying not to cry!!" Oikawa whispered out to Yahaba as they both look at (Y/N) who has his head down and his hair covering his eyes, his shoulders noticably shaking.

"Oikawa-senpai. you're right.." Kindaichi said when he also noticed the shy third year's shaking shouders. "MAKKI!! MATTSUN STO-" Oikawa was about to yell at the meme duo when he was interrupted by an angelic sound.

"Pff-" (Y/N) let out before quickly covering his mouth with both hands "Ah. I see you still find our homo-ness hilarious my sweet dear Darling~" Makki said as he formed his fingers in a gun like position and placing it underneath his chin "C'mon you can't deny it. Don't we look great together?" Mattsun asked as he leaned on the pink-brown haired male's shoulder.

(Y/N) shook his head as he tried to hold his laughs in "Come on, you're about to laugh. we look gorgeous, Do you want us to adopt you so you could watch us gorgeous creatures get married and live together like in those fairytales?" Hanamaki asked dramatically as he held Matsukawa in a dip while the said Ravenette held onto his best friend while his other hand is on his forehead with it's palm facing up the ceiling.

"Taka-kun- Pff!- St-staph-" (Y/N) tried but failed and started to laugh at the duo's antics. The team looked at the trio in disbelif as if two dumbass gods just made a stoic divine diety laugh. which they did.

"Wow. what a great relationship" Iwaizumi said genuinely impressed.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
Hey my guys and gals sorry if this took waaayy too long. our internet ran out before christmas and we couldn't pay because the company was closed for holidays. I'm really sorry bout that.

This chapter was requested by bokutos_baby Hope you all enjoyed this!

Have a great day/night amazingly gorgeous person!!

⚠️¡¡ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER!!⚠️
THAT REQUESTS ARE
.TEMPORARILY CLOSED.