2#

After this... Weird evening with our new player Kinako we went to the field to listen to Daisuke.

"2# A charismatic defender who rouses up with his team's courage, changing it into an iron-wall defense, as an exemple... Jeanne d'arc!" Said Daisuke.

"Jeanne d'arc, hm." You said and started to think.

"Jeanne d'arc was a charismatic soldier who lead her troops to victory in a historical war, she was even said to have hear voices from God." Said Kirino.

"That sound wonderful!" Said Akane impressed.

Then Kinako raised her hand, everyone look at her.

"How about [F/N]? She's charismatic and can play any position! And... They both are girls!" Said Kinako complimenting you.

"M-me? I don't think that's-"

"Okay then, it's in your hands [F/N]!" Said Daisuke not letting you the time to speak.

"In my hand's..? I.." You sigh out of words.

"I've already arranged for the artefacts to be procured!" Said Daisuke.

"By who..?" Ask Tenma.

"So, I have a suggestion. I'd like to only eleven of us to time jump, we need to keep low numbers in order to keep any bad influences on the route to a minimum." Said Fei.

We all nodded and agreed, then Wonderbat and Daisuke started to fight because of them wanted to choose wich people will go to the time jump.

Then Fei stopped Wonderbat and told him it was better if it was Daisuke to handle this.

Wonderbat sigh and agrees, Daisuke then told us to come back tomorrow.

Daisuke will choose the player's who will come tomorrow.

|time skip|

You walk out of the soccer building about to leave but you stopped when you spot Kirino without Shindou, that's a first.. They usually go back together don't they?

He seemed... Sad, you two aren't really close because everything that is happening, but he's your friend and one of the first who accepted you.

You inhale and exhale then walked toward Kirino. "Kirino!" You said with a smile.

"[F/N]?" Kirino look at you.

"Hey! Why are you standing here?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing.. See you tomorrow." Said Kirino walking away.

"Wait!" You shouted.

"Huh ?" Kirino turn himself to you.

"Do you... Know these people?" You ask pointing at two people on front of the Kirino who seems to be waiting for someone.

"No.." He shakes his head.

The two person are a girl and a boy, they put down a soccer ball and say. "Let's play soccer."

"What...?" Asked Kirino confused.

You walk toward Kirino then stood next to him. "Are they trying to put us in jail or something?" You asked since soccer is still illegal.

"Don't know, but seems like they are not going to let us go if we don't play against them." Said Kirino then put down his school bag down on a bench.

"Kirino.." You look at him, he was determined to win, you sigh and also put down your school bag on the bench.

|The next day/soccer building|

"You two also got attacked?!" Asked Hamano at you and Kirino.

"Yeah, but we easily beat them." Replied Kirino.