Rockstar

|Morning|

In the early morning, Tove woke us all up with his yelling and shouts.

You notice Kinako hair in mess, seems like she either helped Fei and Tenma for practice yesterday night or that she moves alot when sleeping.

"Let me fix your hair Kinako." You said.

"Thank you [F/N]!" Smiled Kinako.

You first took off her headband then started to straighten her hair up like how your sister and auntie teaches you without a brush with just hands, after this you fixed Kinako hair then boom! Back to normal.

Yoy put back her headband.

"Nice [F/N]!" Said Midori.

"[F/N] would do a good mother in the future!" Teased Akane.

"I agree !" Smiled Aoi.

You sweatdrop.

Then we all followed Tove on the mountains to find Rockstar, what we didn't expect is that we needed to JUMP on rocks and climb for some hours then finally arrived on front of a huge cave.

"This is Rockstar cave!" Said Tove.

You sigh. "Finally.." You mumbled because your legs were about to give up.

Tove called out Rockstar, then a huge growl could be heard but not from the cave but outside right behind you all.

You see an huge dinosaur with blue and white colors it's huge, it's... GIGANTIC.

"There you are!" Smiled Tove and waved at Rockstar, but Rockstar reaction wasn't all happy.

Rockstar started to attack us with her foot that almost killed Tenma, Shinsuke, Fei, Nishiki, Shindou, Kariya.

But they all dodged in time before Rockstar foot turn them into squeezed chicken.

"she's attacking us?!" Said Aoi holding Midori arms scared, so did Akane.

Tove tried to speak to Rockstar but the dinosaur pushed Tove out of the way with her tail then tried to stomp you and people near you, you all dodged.

Then Rockstar started to chase all of you but Tove suddenly called out a Keshin trying to calm down Rockstar but it didn't work, Rockstar pushes Tove to a rock.

"[F/N]!" Shouted Midori and took out a soccer ball out of a bag and threw it toward you.

You grab it then pass it to Kyousuke, Kyousuke did a pass to Tenma then Taiyou, the ball ends back to Kyousuke in the air, he uses his hissatsu death drop and hit Rockstar.

Rockstar calms down after Kyousuke hissatsu, Tove went to ask why Rockstar attacked us.

"She said that a weird man hit her with something similar as a soccer ball." said Tove.

"Looks like El Dorado is ahead of us.." You said.

"How far do they plan do interfere with us?" Said Kirino.

"They never learn do they." Added Midori.

"Tove..." You look at Rockstar who seems to be weakened. "Is Rockstar...weakening?" You asked.

"Yeah... She's going to leave soon." Replied Tove.

"Can't we do anything?!" Asked Shinsuke.

"It's no use, it's the destiny of every living creatures. That's law of life." Respond Tove.

Then Rockstar says something to Tove.

"Are you talking about Big? Don't worry, I know that!" Replied Tove to Rockstar.

"Big?" Tenma tilt his head confused then we heard a small animal noises, we all looked toward the noise and see a baby dinosaur.

The baby walks toward Rockstar.

"That's Big, Rockstar's son. Rockstar was working hard to make Big able to take care of himself, but she says she's worried because she won't live to see that through anymore." Said Tove.

You look at Rockstar and Big, it's going to be hard for Big living with no family alone, you could understand him since...

Growl !

You all heard another dinosaur growl coming from behind then, a Triceratops, this Triceratops name is death horns, from Tove informations he's trying to take over Rockstar place to lead these part of this area, since Rockstar is weakened he trying to take the chance and beat her.

But Big was still behind Rockstar wich was dangerous.

"It's a mother role to protect it's son! Let's go help her!" Said Kinako.

You all nodded and walked toward Death horn and attacked him with your hissatsu's, but even with those hits Death horns still tries to attack Big but Rockstar got in his way and threw him to a rock.

Death horns runs away.

But because of this, Rockstar fell on the ground, she used all the left energy she had to protect Big.

Only Tove understood Rockstar last words then she... Left our world.

We burried Rockstar then wished her to rest in peace, it was hard for Tove and Big to accept Rockstar death.

Tove asked us to learn him soccer to protect Big since he doesn't have strenght or even big claws like Rockstar or his father, you all accepted.

You were mostly worried about Big, he's still a child, he lost the only family he had it reminded you of the past.

|Night time|

You couldn't sleep just like yesterday so you wanted to practice a bit until you see Tenma.

"Tenma?"

Tenma turn himself to you. "Oh, Hey [F/N]!" He smiled.

"What are you doing up so late?" You asked.

"I was thirsty, so I wanted to go drink some water! What about you?" He ask back.

"I...My mind is a bit.. Filled a lot of stuff." You replied.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm a bit scared that I won't be useful to the team if I don't have a Miximax.." You responded.

"[F/N]... I-"

You put your hand on Tenma's mouth then pointed at something, Tenma look at the direction where you are pointing and see Big with Fei both talking about something.

You and Tenma overheard about Fei being abandoned by his parents because appenratly his parents hated him.

But we got spotted by Fei, well Tenma only, Tenma hided you behind him so Fei wouldn't see you.

Hearing these words from someone cheerful as Fei was... Unexpected.