Fear

The match resume as Raimon do the kick-off but we immediately lost the ball to Zanark who brutally pushed Nishiki.

"Don't even think about it!" You said and ran toward Zanark.

"Let's see how strong you are!" Shouted Zanark and dribbled toward you.

"[K/N]!" You said calling out your Keshin.

"King of destruction, Zodiac!" Said Zanark also calling out his Keshin.

You both clash at each other.

"Oh? You're able to block me? Let's see if you can steal it then!" Said Zanark and used more strength in his foot pushing away yours.

You tried to push him back but he was way too strong, he pushes you away violently.

Zanark uses his hissatsu again and shoot in the ball, But Tenma uses his Keshin armor and tries to stop the ball with Fei with his Mixi max Tyrano.

But they both fail, but Taiyou arrives in time and pushes the ball out of the field with his leg.

This action made Shinsuke guilty, but after that Kongming suggest us to abandon this match and run away but the idea get disagreed by Liu.

Liu does a speech to Shinsuke and cheer him up, wich actually worked, it makes Kongming surprise since she was sure that Shinsuke wouldn't stand back up this fast after this frightening shoot of Zanark.

"[F/N]! Don't worry about me anymore, Go make shoots and I'll protect the goal!" Smiled Shinsuke.

You nod then look at Wonderbat.

"Wonderbat!" You shouted at Wonderbat thinking it was the perfect timing to Mixi max Liu with Shinsuke.

"Got it!" Said Wonderbat and point his Mixi max gun toward both of the target.

Mixi max complete!

Shinsuke fused with Liu aura wich made his hair straighten up and his hair color became blue, an white headband also appeared on his forehead.

The match resume as Zanark uses again his hissatsu but Shinsuke blocked it with only two hands!

"Woah.." You mumbled impressed.

"Fei!" Shouted Shinsuke and passed the ball to Fei.

"Mixi trans, Tyranno!" Said Fei fusing with the Tyranno and dribble toward the opponent field, Fei pass Zanark easily.

That was weird because you noticed that Zanark movement stopped for a moment, is there something wrong with him?

Fei then pass it to Taiyou, Taiyou uses his Mixi trans of Kongming and shoot in the ball toward the goal.

GOAL!

2:2

Taiyou did a thumbs-up to you and your teammates, you smile at his action.

The match resume as Zanark Domain start the kick-off but something unexpected happens.

Your hand started to shake in fear again but this time it was unstoppable, you saw Zanark getting surround by an strong and huge amount of dark aura.

It was getting uncontrollable, Zanark was out of control.

Everyone start to retreat but you stood there face to Zanark, you felt like Zanark needed some sort of... Help.. Like this Aura was calling you out.

"[F/N]!" Shouted your teammates at you.

"Don't stand there!" Said Midori and grabbed your arm.

"But.."

"There's no but! You're going to die staying here!" Said Nishiki then grabbed your other arm, both midori and Nishiki drag you out of this place.

Inside of the Caravan you all got out safely, but Liu would still ask Kongming to help him out to bring peace, unexpectedly Kongming accepted.

But Kongming wanted that Liu treat her as a partner, so they could communicate with each other normally, Liu accepted her condition.

"Are you okay, [F/N]?" Asked Taiyou to you worried.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." You smiled.

"I'm glad, I thought.." Taiyou look down.

"You thought I was going to die? Pft! Me. [L/N] [F/N]. Won't die this easily. " You joked.

"I.." Then Taiyou smiled. "I mean.. You never give up." He replied.

"See, I'm fine!" you smiled then showed your hands that aren't shaking anymore, Taiyou nod and walk toward Shinsuke.

...

Your smile fades away soon as Taiyou left, you walk behind the caravan so nobody could see you.

Your hands started to shake again but this time both of them trembled in fear, you were only able to stop them from shaking but deep inside you still feared this aura that Zanark took out.

You put your hands in your pocket to grab a candy but you notice there was only one left... Don't tell me..

You look toward the top of Kongming's Estate. "It probably fell there.." you sigh then ate the last candy you had.

Zanark Avalonic, his existence.. Made your fear came back to the surface.

And I thought I already overcomed this fear, why? Why did it came back... Or perhaps is it not fear?

__________________
|???/nobody pov|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Somewhere in bamboo woods, there was Zanark looking at his hand holding a blue packaged candy.

"What's going on with my powers? Is it so big that even I can't control it? How interesting." Said Zanark then put the candy in his pocket.

"This candy must belong to... This girl from Raimon.. [F/N]." He mumbled.

"Your power is on verge of awakening.... Into a second stage child.." Said a man with a long bear wearing a white hoodie hiding his whole face behind Zanark.

Zanark turn himself to the man. "Who are you?" Asked Zanark.