Part 1 Moving day

WARNING U WILL GET SECOND HAND EMBARASSMENT FROM THIS BOOK DHWBABFWJ HOPE U LAUGH CUZ IF NOT....💀

POV: you're a freshman in college yet you are very popular, you have average looks but your personality makes everyone love you, yet for some reason bringing the boys in was something you never felt like you could do and something u never have. Your name is Alyssa Michael.
Alyssa's POV:
~You wake up and you are so excited today is moving day!! You finally get to move into your new dorm and feel like a grown up. Even though you were very popular at school, you still maintained a average life style with nothing to exciting going on so needless to say you were very happy to be able to make your own decisions the real word of college free from your parents judgement.

Mom's POV:
My daughter is leaving me forever just to go to some school 7 WHOLE hours away and leave me with her father to just be sad and lonely and die emotionally and possibly physically all to get drunk do drugs and die and fail all of her classes and get shitty grades and to become a stripper and be a huge disappointment!! Omg what will I do when we have family reunions??! Do I just say "hey hey my daughter and your relative that I was always responsible for is a hoe that does drugs and chases after guys" YEP. That's what's gonna happen if she goes to college WHY AM I ALLOWING THIS?!

Dad's POV:
*wakes up* *turns to look at wife* *smacks lips* good morning sweetie- hmm (he says to himself) why does Carrie look so stressed out? Oh wait...today is Alyssa's moving day...MY LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO COLLEGE?!?! Omg I hope there are no boys there.

Narrator:
So clearly Alyssa's parents are not happy about her moving away away, how ever she couldn't care less she goes to the bathroom let's her hair down puts in her air pods and walks down stairs to scroll on Instagram and looks for people who go to her school