Part 3 The Dorm Room

Alyssa's POV:

The drive was actually quite fast, there were a couple hills here and there blah blah blah we made two stops and my mom wouldn't stop ranting, I don't know what the hell is her problem talking about "your gonna be doing drugs" "your gonna be a whore" "you better not party" "NO ALCOHOL NO DRUGS." Like I get it she is a bit over protective but holy shit. At least I get to live seven hours away from her bullshit, even though that's probably not enough *puts in air pods* ohhh 5:32pm by the deli? That's one of my favorites.. today is gonna be a good day!

Dads POV: wow my little girl is really growing up, getting her own dorm that's a big deal! The drive actually wasn't that bad, even though Carrie- I MEAN "honey" probably doesn't agree, I think it went well. The smile on Alyssa's face makes me feel good about this, she is finally getting a chance to spread her wings and take flight. I truly hope Carrie *double coughs* I MEAN HONEY isn't right and I hope Alyssa makes good choices whilst she is away...honestly this seems like it will be a good experience for her.

Moms POV: *angrily internally screaming* HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT that was the longest most deadliest drive OF MY LIFEEEE and for what?! My little baby girl to go do drugs and get arrested and get tossed around by some boys??? This is so ridiculous I regret not telling David to turn around...although he wouldn't listen to me anyway, I bet he wants his daughter to do drugs and get knocked up by some random man and start partying with some pathetic low life looser friends. OMG this is ridiculous when we get to this dorm we are leaving.

Narrator:

You pull up to this huge city like looking dorm and everything is perfect it is so luxurious and beautiful you can't even comprehend the fact that you are at such a marvelous place