Chapter 1

* Characters and their sexualities because I wanted to mix it up a little :P
Tobio Kageyama: Homosexual
Shōyō Hinata: Homosexual
Daichi Sawamura: Homosexual
Koshi Sugawara: Pansexual
Hisashi Kinoshita: Homoromantic cupiosexual
Kazuhito Narita: Homosexual
Nishinoya: Bisexual
Asahi Azumane: Homosexual
Kei Tsukishima: Demiromantic Homosexual
Tadashi Yamaguchi: Homosexual
Chikara Ennoshita: Panromantic Homosexual
Ryūnosuke Tanaka: Bisexual
Hitoka Yachi: Lesbian
Kiyoko Shimizu: Lesbian *

Ennoshita was walking to school looking at his shoes as usual when he heard footsteps quickly making their way to him.
"ENNNNOOOOOOOO!!!" His bald classmate yelled.

Ennoshita sighed it was too early to deal with Tanka's stupidity, but he could deal with Tanaka's stupidity if it meant being with him longer. "Not so loud Tanaka.

"Well good morning to you too," Tanaka said with a fake pout.

Ennoshita chuckled then smiled "Yeah yeah morning Tanaka."

Cute Tanaka thought blushing a bit at what he was thinking he violently shook his head as if he was shaking the thought out.

"Idiot what are you doing?" The brown-haired boy asked then looked back down at his shoes like always.

"N-nothing! ... Anyways, did you eat breakfast?" Tanaka knew Ennoshita had a tendency to forget to eat sometimes mainly when he was studying or stressed or he'd just forget that food is something he needs.

He looked at Tanaka "I didn't I forgot." Enno nonchalantly said looking back down.

"Man, what's so interesting about your shoes? You keep looking at the more than me." Tanaka moved over to Enno and stared at his shoes bending over somewhat. "They look normal to me." He added.

Too close! Too close!! Ennoshita pushed Tanaka away slightly "It's nothing it's a bad habit I guess." Then out of nowhere Tanaka suddenly grabbed Enno's hand and start running. "H-HEY! HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" He looked at their interwoven hands and blushed.

"You said you didn't eat so I am getting you something from Sakanoshita." He looked back at Enno with a big grin.

Ennoshita blushed more at Tanaka's big smile then he snapped out of it and just kept staring at their hands a warmth emanated from Tanka's hands it wasn't hot just warm and comforting. Before he knew it that comforting warmth faded along with the view of Tanka's hand his feeling colder than before.

Tanka gently pushed Ennoshita onto a bench "Wait out here ok." Tanaka went inside Sakanoshita, a few minutes later "I hope you don't mind Salmon Onigiri and Coffee." Tanaka smiled.

"No that fine, how much was it I'll pay you back," Enno asked.

"No need, here." Tanaka handed him his onigiri and coffee, his hand touched Enno's and lingered for a bit. Ennoshita blushed then looked away taking a bite he saw Kinoshita and Narita holding hands laughing apparently Tanaka saw the too. "NARITA KINOO OVER HERE!" He jumped up and down flailing with his arms.

Ennoshita slapped him in the back of his head and started lecturing him Kino and Narita stared up ahead at their two friends.

"What if we just ignore them?" Kino suggested half-jokingly.