Chapter 5 End

《Next day of school》

For once Ennoshita was jogging trying up to Tanaka.

"Morning Tanaka." He said hunched over a little breathing a little heavy.

"Morning. Are you alright?" Tanaka stopped walking and turned around to Ennoshita.

"Yeah just was trying to catch up to you." Ennoshita finally caught his breath and they continued to talk as they walked to school.

Tanaka and Ennoshita made their way to school.

《Morning Practice》

Everyone was practicing when Suga who was with Yachi and Kiyoko called over Tanaka.

"Whats up Sugawara?" Tanaka asked

"Tanaka you are confessing got it," Kiyoko told him.

"W-WHAT I CAN'T DO THAT!!" Tanaka yelled turning red.

"Tanaka if you yell he would notice," Suga said.

"Oh shoot! Anyway like I said I don't want to. If I did and it ruined our relationship I would be devastated." Tanaka tried to get out of it but every time did they'd just say he was doing it. "Besides how would I even tell him..."

"We'll set up everything! You just have to deal the finishing blow." Suga said doing a finger gun with his hand.

"T-that makes it s-seem l-like he would actually k-kill him." Yachi stuttered.

"What's the plan anyway?" Tanaka was red.

"So we were thinking of a picnic! We thought of this PERFECT spot! with pretty good clearing so you can watch the sunset. Kiyoko said.

Tanaka thought the idea was somewhat cheesy but he also wanted to tell Ennoshita about his feelings so he agreed. "Fine." Tanaka sighed.

"You'll do it Friday don't wear your uniform ok wear something nice and think about your words ok. 

Tanaka went back to practicing but kept messing up, pacing out, mumbling something to himself everyone took notice of it.

《Lunch》

"Tanaka are you ok?  You keep spacing out not to mention morning practice you kind of messed up a lot." Ennoshita asked Tanaka who was spaced out. After calling Tanaka's name a few times he changed it up a bit. "Ryū Senpaiii!" Ennoshita said in the most high pitch voice he could muster causing the other guys to laugh except for Noya who was with Asahi and the other third years.

Tanaka was now red and jumping out of his seat he ran out the cafeteria only yelling that he'd be back. The last classes and afterschool practice were like this. Tanaka constantly spaced out or mumbling or uncharacteristically clumsy. Ennoshita's worries only grew.

"Wow, he's a mess.." Narita said.

"I hope he can figure it out and soon." Kino sighed Friday was the day after all and Tanaka was already being a bumbling idiot.

"He'll be fine whatever he's dealing with he is too mentally strong to let it mess with him forever." Ennoshita has a small but worrying-filled smile on his face.