Part 16- Disney land (road trip)

I woke up still cuddled with Tommy, it was quite early in the morning because time zones are the worst. As far as I was aware no one else was awake yet so I played some games on my phone until I felt Tommy move next to me, he opened his eyes and looked at what I saw doing. He saw that I was playing among us so he continued to lay down and watch me. Toby and Alex woke up not too long after and they all sat around watching me play among us and got mad at me if I did anything wrong. We sat for about an hour before all the others got up and we had breakfast and everyone took their turn getting ready.

I had no idea where we were going today but I wanted to make sure I looked semi decent, I put on some grey sort of flowing Shorts and a white crop top where the material crossed over in the middle. I put my hair in a ponytail and took some strands out the front to frame my face, I also put on some mascara but left it at that.

Luckily I wasn't the last one to be ready, we were waiting on Wilbur but he didn't take too much longer. Once everyone was ready we all put our stuff in the back of the van before getting in and Dream drove again but the people that can drive are going to take turns at driving. He didn't drive for long before he told everyone to look out the windows, I didn't notice anything for a few seconds but I soon saw the giant Disney land sign. Me Tommy and Toby were so excited because the 3 of us have talked about going to Disney land so many times and now we were actually here. Clay drove into the car park and we all got out and walked to the entrance to get our tickets, the people at the entrance were so nice I could already tell this was going to be the best day.

Once everyone had their tickets we got on the ferry thing to get to the actual park bit ( I have been to Disney land before but it was ages ago so I don't remember details so sorry if I get anything wrong) we all stood together on the ferry while it crossed the water because there was no room for us all to sit together. I still didn't know who chose Disney land as their location but Dream soon said it was him because he wanted to show us around with all of the stuff he knows about the place.

We got off the ferry and Clay told us all of the places that we had to go before we left to drive to our hotel for the night. We went around and looked at all the sights, while we were walking Tommy's hand kept brushing against mine and eventually he just grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. We tried our best to kind of hide our hands so the others and people around that might recognise Tommy or I didn't notice.

Once we had walked around pretty much the entire park Clay led us to one of the rides in the park. I have never been keen on rollercoasters but I was willing to go on all of the rides because it was part of the experience, I also had all of the others with me to distract me from the heights. The first ride wasn't actually that bad it was mainly quite chill but the next ride was a lot more scary. We all stood in line together, I was stood with Tommy, Toby and Alex but when we got to the front of the line Tommy and Toby were sat together and I was left to sit with Alex which I was fine with I just would have liked to be with Tommy in case I get scared.

The ride started and it was absolutely terrifying the drops were so big and I hate heights. On one I got so scared that I grabbed Alex's arm for support, he was super sweet about it and grabbed my arm back to make me feel even better.

Tommy's POV

We got on a big ride and I was sat with Tubbo and y/n was sat in front with Alex which to start with I thought was fine because they are good friends but halfway through the ride when we got to a big drop y/n grabbed his arm and he grabbed hers. I'm not going to lie I was jealous but I don't really know why its not like we are dating we just have feelings for each other, it just hurts to see her get so close with someone who isn't me.

Your POV

I was so glad when we got off the ride and Clay told us that we were going to watch the parade before we leave. I made my way back to walk with Tommy again but he didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me so I went back to talk to Alex some more because at least he wants to talk to me. We got to the main part of the park where the parade was just starting, Tommy actually came and stood next to me this time.

A bunch of people came and stood in front of me so I couldn't see a thing because I'm small. Tommy noticed my struggle so he motioned for me to jump on his shoulders which I did and because he is so tall I could see over everyone else. The parade was actually really cool when you could see it.

After the parade ended we all went back to the van and this time Wilbur was driving. We had kind of a long car journey from Orlando to Jacksonville where we were staying for the night because it was close to the state border. During the car ride we all jammed out to music the whole time which made the journey go by so quickly. When we got to the hotel we all went in to get our room keys, all of us would be sharing a room with 2 or 3 people depending on how many beds there were. We decided that Clay, George and Nick were going to share 1 room, Wilbur and Alex were in the next and then me, Tommy and Toby. Wilbur told me to make sure that Tommy and Toby were behaving and if they weren't he told me to text him and he would yell at them which made me giggle.

Authors note- hi guys, this is the start of the road trip. Do you guys like it so far? Comment any location ideas because I haven't got them all planned yet so feel free to leave suggestions.