Diegos secrets

Diego POV
I finally found the right time to capture Boots after a whole week of following him around. I have made a special setup where I can treat Boots like the animal he is.

I followed him down the path until and ran out behind him, wrapping a gag around his mouth and a thick leather collar with a chain around his neck. Boots went to pull the collar off but I pulled the chain so that he fell into my lap.

I injected a tranquilliser into his neck causing him to pass out. I carried him back to where my setup was and got to work tying his hands and feet together and putting him in a cage that was barely big enough for him to fit in when he was curled up. After all he is an animal so it doesn't matter if it hurts him or not.

I sat down in a corner and waited for him to wake up.

Dora POV
After Swiper came to mine looking for Boots we immediately knew that Boots's disappearance had something to do with Diego so we sprinted towards his house.

When we got there we saw that neither Boots or Diego was there so we immediately started to search his house for any clues as to where Boots was.

After a  while I found some sort of map. I looked at it and saw a cave that was circled that was labelled 'my monkey pet' I showed Swiper and just as we were about to leave we heard Diego open the front door

"Hey Swiper I'll distract him and you go save Boots" I whispered. Swiper nodded and left out the window with the map. I went downstairs and started to yell at Diego.

Boots POV
I woke up in a pitch black room. I tried to move but I couldn't due to ropes and a metal cage that was far to small for me.

I heard the cage door open and I was pulled by my hair into kneeling position in front of someone. My hands were clamped to chains on the floor preventing me from getting up.

"Hello pet" Diego said
"Don't you dare call me that" I snarled at him.
"I can call you anything I want" he replied and kicked me in the face. "You obviously don't know your place so I'm going to teach you." I looked up and saw him grinning down at me

"You belong in a zoo and luckily enough I can do that" he smiled " you should be on all fours crawling after your master, animals like you need a master who can punish you"

He walked behind me and slapped my ass. I yelped and tried to get away but he grabbed my face and kept talking.

"Your body belongs to me now after all your just an animal that needs to be tamed." And with that he dragged me into another room that was pitch black and had a chain that was attached to the floor.

"Please let me go, I don't want this" I whispered but was ignored by Diego
"I'm going to leave you here alone. Every five minutes that collar will zap you and once an hour the water will rise. You can come out once you admit you love me. He said and with that he walked out slamming the door behind him. Swiper please save me.

Word count: 577