01| silent

Melinoe

"The beds getting cold and you're not here. The future that we hold is so unclear, but I'm not alive until you call,"-Selena Gomez, the heart wants what it wants

***

"You have reached a mail box of-" I groaned throwing my lovely phone somewhere on my bed.

Why wasn't he answering any of my calls? What was he so darn busy with that he couldn't even pick up? Acknowledging that my breaths were heavier and heavier with every thought, I drowned the entire glass of water in intent to calm myself down. A knock interrupted my little episode and I ignored it by staring outside the night sky.

I thought back to when my dad asked me and just told me to have patience with him. To have patience Seth. The one thing my dad never knew is that I had all the patience in the world for one single man, one man and he let's me down. He claims he tries but his so inconsistent. But sort of, so far so good... at least he didn't cheat on me again.

I would've left him if my love wasn't this strong. I would've erasers every beautiful image of our bright beginning to our awful middle. And our unclear future, if there even is a future for us. But my love is way too strong to even think we'd break up for good. To even leave the arms of my first love.. How could I ever?

The person who has been knocking on my door, repeating their actions and I just sat and drowned in my sorrow. "Melinoe?" I recognized the voice and my body radiated with energy as a stupid smile was plastered on my face. As far as my legs could possibly go, I opened the door to see him. "Seth," I hugged him in desperation. Inhaling his beautiful scent and let go of him before letting him in. "Where were you babe?"

"Oh God," he grunted running his hands all over his face. "I didn't come here to hear you nagging about me not being here. I am stressed enough and I don't have time for your questions," I blinked at him in utter disbelief. "I was just worried about you." I honestly answered before he gave me the 'you're joking look'

"Worried? You're not my mom okay Melinoe? Get that through your head." He said undressing his blazer and unbuttoning the button on his shirt and pulled his tie down.

"But I'm your fiancé!"

"So what?!" He yelled back. "So what?! So what?!" I repeated. "What do you mean by that? That doesn't mean anything? It should mean a whole lot Seth. It should mean that you still have to remain faithful to me!"

"Oh so you're saying that I'm cheating on you now?" He whipped his head in my direction. "Would you deny if it were true? Huh? Cause she sure did a horrible job at doing whatever she did cause she surely didn't satisfy your grumpy ass self!" His body stiffened a bit at my realization but he quickly covered it up with a stern look.

"Oh and uh.. dear fiancé, tell her that I was the one who created that perfume she left smelling so lovely on you."

"She will never be me," I whispered getting closer to Seth's figure. "Will she ever?" I rose my brow and Seth smirked.

"Not ever." He said before hungrily connecting his lips with mine.

~~~~

OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOSH.. WHAAAAA???

So I guess Silent Cries has come baacckkkk!! Ahh I'm so, so happy!!

This is the rewritten version... uhmm yeah, I didn't do an intro for this book but  here I am. Took 3 months+ to put it back on and I just finally decided too. This version was drafted back in July, so it's completely done and the full version is available on Webnovel.

If you're seeking for any aesthetics for the characters, I say please hold on because I haven't made any for these specific characters but for Melinoe, I have.

Check it out on the media part of this chapter and you'll see it there.

Hope you guys enjoy and.... read 'The Victim'

Hope you enjoy all of this and please vote & comment!! You're always free to do so!

All Rights Reserved
©theAkuhle