2 | Wolf attack

CHAPTER TWO
Wolf attack

CHAPTER TWOWolf attack

--

SCOTT MCCALL SHOOK HIS HEAD AT HIS CHEMISTRY NOTEBOOK, TURNING TO SPEAK TO STILES. He thought over what he was about to say before voicing it to his best friend. "What if it was my blood on the door?"

"Could have been animal blood. Y'know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something?" Stiles suggests, looking up from his Chem work.

"And did what?" The oblivious boy asked.

"Ate it." Stiles answered with an eye roll.

"Raw?"

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven." The sarcasm in his voice highlighting the stupidity in the question. "I don't know, your the one who can't remember anything."

"Mr Stilinski! If that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while." Mr Harris announces to the class, a smug grin on his face. "I think you and Mr McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No!" The buzzcut boy whines, but then proceeds to follow the teachers direction to his new seat, as does McCall rather begrudgingly, move next to a girl in the front.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." Harris says almost cheerfully, the principle then walks into the classroom. Silent for a few minutes as he looks around the students through his small glasses, turning back and gesturing for someone to come in.

Stiles' interest is immediately captured by the new arrival, the short, chocolate haired boy was stood with a shy smile, his slightly tanned arms folded against each other in an anxious manner. The boy didn't have his journal in his hands, he seemed to be lost without it.

"Class, we have a new student, please welcome Nox King." Harris finally announced after having a short, hushed conversation with the principle. The young boy, with all the attention on him, mustered a small wave to the class. "You can have a seat next to Lahey." Said curly haired giant raised his hand, Nox quickly scrambling to sit down.

It just so happened, that the new boy was seated right in front of Stiles. The buzzcut boy kicked the seat in front of him, gaining the smaller boy's attention. "Hey!" He said in a hushed whisper, a smile on his face.

"H-hey." Nox smiles back, getting out his Chem books, Stiles could see that in his bag was the roughed up leather journal, and once again his curiosity peaked.

"You two know each other?" Lahey asked from his seat, looking between the pair in confusion.

"Y-yeah... we.. erm met at the game.. The other night." The tanned boy says, his antisocial behaviour was evident in the way he spoke. Even Lahey spoke with more confidence than this kid.