✿ A LATE START ✿

You were sitting in the common room on the soft maroon colored couch.  Wearing a grey tank top and black shorts that hugged your body in all the right places, accentuating your matured frame. Over your shoulder you heard the staircase to the boys dorms begin to creak at the footsteps of someone coming. It was Fred Weasley. He was wearing black sweatpants with his blue and green boxers peeking out from the top. He wasn't wearing a shirt, allowing the moonlight to shine onto his toned chest. His hair was messy but in the perfect way. Godric, he looked so attractive. You pretty much melted at the sight of him. He looked at you and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something. "Y/N i lov-"

You were torn out of your fantasy as Hermione shook you awake. "Hermione! what was that for?" You shouted sitting up quickly. Rubbing your eyes helping them adjust to the morning sunlight that was leaking into the room through the windows.

"Y/N YOU SLEPT IN! THERE'S FIVE MINUTES TILL CLASSES START! GET UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY!" She yelled to you as she ran out the door.

"oh merlin..." you quietly said to yourself, shooting out of bed.You looked around the room noticing Angelina and Alicia had left already.

Thankfully, last night before bed you and Hermione picked out your outfits. You outfit was a short brown plaid skirt, black tights, and a black long sleeve crop top, paired with black converse.

As you finished dressing, you threw you hair up into a messy bun, grabbed your textbooks, and ran out to the common room

The common room was completely empty except for one person. Your cousin Seamus. He was fast asleep on the couch. You quickly took action and threw a book at him, immediately jolting him awake.

"Bloody hell Y/N! Wait, what time is it?" Seamus blurted out in his groggy morning tone. "SEAMUS ITS 8:58! CLASSES START IN TWO MINUTES!" You screeched as you ran through the portrait hole.

Seamus didn't bother changing he just threw on his robe over his pajamas and followed you suit.

You were panting heavily as you and Seamus ran throughout the corridors of the castle. Your first class was Potions with Professor Snape.

Oh Merlin, your mother had told you about Snape. Mostly about how he wasn't very fond of children being late to his class.

As you approached the class, Snape slipped out of the door and glared at you as you came to a halt, mere inches from him.

He spoke loudly, "Miss Finnigan, do you have an explanation as to why you are 3 minutes late to my lesson?" You tried to not embarrass yourself even further, "I'm sorr-" but he cut you off "No? well then. Detention in my office, tonight 6 pm."

You felt a wave of heat flow onto your face, turning it pink as Snape ushered you into his class.

As you looked around to find a seat, you realized that there was only one left. Next to Fred Weasley. Wonderful, this was going to be awkward especially now after the dream you had about him last night. You quietly took the seat to the right of him as Snape continued on with the lesson.

Fred leaned closer to you "Wow Y/N, you look gorgeous today.." he whispered into your ear. His breath hitting the sensitive spot on your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

You turned to him and thanked him by shooting a quick smile and mouthing "Thank You!".

"Mr. Weasley, is there a reason as to why you feel the need to disrupt my class, by talking with Miss Finnigan?" Snape's voice boomed in the small classroom. Startling some students, including Fred, causing them to straighten up. Without giving Fred a chance to explain himself Snape shouted once again, "Detention for you as well, my classroom, 6 pm sharp. Don't be late."

The rest of the class went on in silence until Snape announced, "Class dismissed!"

You gathered all of your books and headed for the door when two strong hands grabbed your shoulders. Turning you noticed it was the twins, Lee Jordan standing next to them.

"Hey boys, what's up? Do you need something?" You asked. The three boys following you out into the corridor to your next class. "Hey Y/N...we were just wondering..." George started. What were they wondering? Was it bad? Was it good?. Lee continued, "...you can say no if you don't want to..." Merlin what were they going to ask? The anticipation was killing you. "...would you like to be our pranking apprentice..?" Fred finished

There was a short pause as the four of you approached the Transfiguration classroom, "Pranking apprentice..? what would I do?" you asked stopping right outside the door, turning to face them. They all smiled at you as Fred responded "You would help us come up with prank ideas, distract people while we set a prank, and if you're comfortable with it possibly even participate in the pranking."

You thought about it for a moment, realizing that if you said yes you would become closer with the twins.

"Oh, that sounds fun. Sure!" You replied excitedly.