It's only a Headache | Chapter One

{I bring you all a New fan fiction for my own Motivation- Anyways, do expect Short and Long chapters along with random pauses in writing like My other ones lol-}

          Ink sat amongst a Snowy cliff on a Mountain. He had left to check in on another AU, wanting to get a Break from the clingy Glitchy. 

         Sighing, the Protecter swung his legs gently on the ledge. Overtale was an Interesting AU if Ink was being Honest. The idea of switching Something entirely from the Original AU is what normally caught His Interest oftenly. 

         Maybe that's why he had managed to befriend Blue quicker rather than Dream- who he had met before The Underswap Sans. Ink had never been on good terms wirh either of the Dreamtale Brothers in all Honesty. 

        Dream, well, Dream had a Complex Friendship with the Guardian. Dream wanted to protect all Postivity while I wanted to just Protect the AUs. Not caring whether they were happy or not. Though despite their current position, they still fight often. 

        Nightmare, well, Ink doesn't Remember in honesty. He and The other Guardian had always been on bad terms. 

        Shaking his head, Ink put his hand on his forehead. The drowsy feels of a Headache hitting him. "Dangit, Why now?" Ink hissed under his breath, becoming Agitated made his Small headache grow. 

       Ink closed his eyes tightly, pinching the 'bridge' of his nose. He'd Fall onto his back in defeat, sending a Small cloud of White snow with into the air surrounded him.

       The snow covered him in a White dusting. The cold air had made Ink realized he has been pretty warm. Even despite being in a Cold environment. Eh, he could just wait for the Headache to pass before heading back to Error. 

      Laying on the Snow, Ink put his arms behind his head and letting his legs Criss cross over one another. Getting comfortable, Ink used his scarf as a Pillow to rest his head upon. He closed his eyes, soon enough he was passed out on the White snow.