Newbie girl

Hello guys,People are still chattering.HELLO.Still chattering.SHUT IT UP!!!!They came quiet,Ok guys today we have a criminal running around town shooting innocent people some of y'all probably know him his name is.........Madara Uchiha.Some of them gasp other were lost.Yes he is related to our officer Sasuke Uchiha.Then everyone suddenly were shocked.Yes now were are assigned to get this guy until next week and you know what happens then.........Everyone was looking around.Were out of business!Everyone was in shocked.What!A guy with blonde hair,sunkist tan skin,6 foot tall and ocean blue eyes.Naruto Uzumaki! Sit down.He did as he was told,Now if we don't wanna be out of business. Let's work hard you got it?!Everyone said Yes.Also we've got a new girl officer,come please.A girl with purple long beautiful hair,pale skin,a amazing body figure,5 foot tall,a the most beautiful lavender eyes comes in.This is Hinata Hyuga say hello Hinata. Hello guys. Everyone was awestruck at her beauty especially Naruto,Such beauty mann she soo beautiful.Naruto thought,Well that's it for this meeting and Hinata you are assigned to got with Group 7. We're is Group 7 at? Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura raises their hand.Oh i see them!.... Now with that you shall be dismissed!