First Day

Hinata's P.O.V. So we got in Sasuke police car and drove off.So Hinata since your in a group with us your gonna have to tell us all about you.1 question what is you're favorite kind of food Sakura says.Well umm i like sweets soo cinnamon rolls.Hinata says.Ohh well like strawberry shortcake.What do like Sasuke-kuuunn!!Sakura say excitely.I like tomatoes.Sakura blushes madly and drools.Man this guy is really creepy,I thought.Well i like RAMEN!!!Naruto burst out.Who cares what you like!!! And stop being soo loud!Sakura says.Well that was harsh.I think as i see Naruto puts his head down.He is kinda cute! I think as i blush a little.Sakura now you are being loud.The creepy one says.O-oh s-sorry Sasuke-kun.She says putting her head down.Soo Hinata what are you doing in a police department.Sasuke says.Well umm I w-. I mean what are you doing as a police officer i mean i saw your record of all the bad guys you caught and it sucks you shouldn't be a cop.Sasuke says coldy.SASUKE! YOU A**HOLE DON'T TALK TO HINATA LIKE TH-Sakura slaps Naruto hard.YOU B***H DON'T TALK TO SASUKE LIKE THAT.I'm kinda annoyed about Sasukes comment but i got over it when i saw a familiar guy in all black walking down the street.Hey is that!?I quickly get my bookbag and grab a file that says Kabuto and shows the picture of him.That's him! I say:We need to pull over now!They are still arugueing. Ok then.I quickly get my gun and jump out the car while it's moving.HINATA WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Sakura screams.Then Sasuke pulls the car over,Hey FREEZE!Then the guy starts running.Ok you don't wanna freeze huh,I suddenly pick up my pace and start running faster then him, when i caught up with him i jump up and kicked him in the head perfect like a karate move and he fell on the ground knocked out.Everyone started staring for like five minutes and then they started clapping loudly.Wow That was amazing Hinata.Sakura says.Wow you are a legend,ya know Naruto says.Hmp.Was all Sasuke could say.Well i guess SOMEBODY needs to say sorry.Naruto says.Fine,I'm sorry Hinata.Sasuke says.It's ok Sasuke.Sasuke smirks.