Celebration time!

Sasuke's P.O.V. It was 6:00.Time for this party.Sasuke walked to the bathroom,Got dressed and got in his Charger car,and drove to the party. I got to the party and saw my worst nightmare.Sakura.Hey Sasuke-kunnn! You wanna with me inside? Well i guess i can.Sakura jumped up with excitement and quickly grabbed my arm,and put closer to hers. H-hey! I said a bit annoyed.HEY GUYS! Now i am more annoyed.Yeay,now Narutos here could it get any worst! Oh no! Narutos here. Come on Sasuke-kunnn lets leave this dorb! Sakura says.I saw Narutos sad face.Mann i kinda feel sad for him.Wait! What am i thinking!!I never felt sorry for no one!!But-Hey Naruto you know you know you can't stay there forever we got a party to go to! I can see Naruto's face go from sad to straight up happy! Oh right! Well lets go then.Naruto said with his bright smile.I don't know why but when ever he's happy i smile. Hinata's P.O.V. Me and Riko showed up at the party.I wore a lavender purple dress,And Riko wore a all black dress.Well we are here! I sayYep we are.The announcer speaks.Students the party is about to five minutes,i repeat the party is about to start.Then the speaker stop. Well lets go riko.Hinata says,and they walk in. My P.O.V. The meeting and the speech was over now to the party.Hi guys.Hinata says.Hello Hinata,and what might your name be? Naruto says.My name is Riko Inanika,and you?Riko says.Naruto Uzumaki nice meet you.Naruto says.Well my name is Sakura Haruno.Sakura says.Sasuke Uchiha.Sasuke says.Soo Riko what do you do for living.Sasuke says.Im a firefighter.Riko says.Really? Huh you don't look like a firefighter,you look weak!Oh no don't do it Riko.Riko gets up and punches Sasuke hard.You b***h.Riko then walks away with people looking at them! Riko,Wait up! Hinata says.Mann that hurt! Wow no girl ever punched me! Sasuke-kun! Are you okay? That b***h!!How dare she hurt you like that!Imma get h-No! Don't,let her be.I don't know why but i like her.