CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

TZUYU'S POV

All I can do is to sigh and stare at nowhere while waiting for Sana outside the dance practice. Why do I have to say that? I'm so stupid! If I have to missed that party to compensate with her I will willingly do that.

I left our training early since I can't focus on the game. I got scolded a lot but I can't get away this feeling inside me. I feel like I'm carrying the whole universe of how devastated I am right now.

I let out another sigh as I look down my feet. Can time go faster than this?

"Should I go in?"

I asked myself and held the door knob

"But she's mad at me"

I shut my eyes close and step back. I need air to breathe and relax, I step away and pick up my bag that is on the ground.

I walk towards my car and drove to wherever until I cool down a bit. Should I just go home? I feel tired today besides I think Sana will not like the idea of seeing me after I said such stupid thing right in front of her.

I turned the maneuver around and just went straight to my house. I entered my room then I throw my bag in the bed and I slump my body down on the mattress.

"Just sleep, Chou"

I woke up in a dark room as I can't see anything but the glow in the dark galaxy pasted on the ceiling. I took my phone to checked the time and I almost throw it away when I read 7 pm.

"WHY THE FUCK I SLEEP SO LONG?!"

The party will start in few minutes and I'm still here lying on my bed. I then decided to call Chaeyoung and ask him to pick Miyeon up.

I stand up to reach the switch and turn on the lights. I massage my head before going inside my bathroom to shower.

After few minutes, I took out my  leather bomber jacket, a white shirt and pants.

Maybe Sana is on her dad's office now. After I wore my clothes I pick up my phone to call Sana but her phone was off.

I bit my lips and just put my phone at the back pocket of my pants. I dried my hair and let it be, I'm not in the mood to even comb it. I walk downstairs when my phone suddenly vibrated.

She's in your house already when I called you. See you on the party Tzu.

My brows were furrowing while reading his text repeatedly. Is she serious? I haven't asked her yet as far as I can remember. I just keep saying to pick her up even if I haven't asked her to.

I sighed heavily and run towards the door when I heard the doorbell's ringing. When I opened it, I saw Miyeon standing in front of the doorway with her beautiful hair down to her chest level. She's wearing a coat and even under the night, she looks so beautiful.

I gulped down hardly and smiled at her.

"Hi. "

Why do I feel so nervous, what the fuck?

She smiled at me and bowed a little.

"I didnt know how Mingyu got my number but he called me to come to his party earlier. I then remember what you're about to ask me in the music room so... I came here since I don't know where he lives."

I was skeptical about it but I didnt have much time to talk about it. The party is about to start and I want to hear Mingyu's dramatic speech.

"So let's go?"

She asked that snap me out of my thoughts. I step inside for awhile to check if Nayeon is here and I wasn't wrong. She's standing near the kitchen glaring at me.

"Miyeon-ah can you wait for me in the car? "

She nods her head and smile at me.

"Sure. "

I walk towards Nayeon and she roll her eyes at me. I will get scolded but I have to know about what happened with Sana earlier.

"Hey"

"Hey you cheater! You're my brother but I will not tolerate you cheating with my best friend. If you dont love her stop—"

"What are you talking about? I did not cheat! "

She snickered at me and I know how much she want to smack me right now.

"Where is Sana?"

"I will not tell you. Go with your EX! "

I can't do anything when she's mad like that. I sighed heavily and look down my feet.

"She said, Enjoy the party and use protection. "

My eyes squinted towards her offended to what she said. I can also feel my chest raising up and down excruciatingly.

"WHAT?! DID SHE SAY THAT?!"

"TECHNICALLY NOT HER BUT ME. YOU THINK I NEVER KNEW WHAT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS DID YEARS AGO?! "

"Nayeon... Fuck!"

I pressed my lips together in pissed and look back at her.

"Now you dont know what to say? Go before I throw you out the house."

"I'm not going cheating on her Nayeon, I will never do that!"

I said sternly and walked out of the house. I breathe in and out heavily to calm me down and when I finally cool down. I look up to Miyeon but I could feel my heart hammering inside my chest when I saw Sana and Miyeon talking beside my car.

"Sana"

I called her name causing her to turn her head towards me. I look down when she stared at me unbelievably, her eyes speaks coldness and anger and telling I'm scared is an understatement. I am beyond nervous and scared the way she look at me.

"I thought you already gone to the party that's why I came here. "

"Sana can we talk?"

I asked in my low voice but I didnt hear any reply from her instead she walk away and went to the door.

"Tzuyu let's go?"

I heard Miyeon asked but I quickly run to Sana and held her hand and I was devastated to see tears running down her eyes. I was too shocked and heart broken to see her on that state that I froze on my feet, feeling guiltier than I should.

"S-Sana..."

She wipe her tears and bravely stared back at me. I poke my left cheek with tongue as I was unable to speak.

Seeing her cry seriously breaks my heart and I never felt this before.

"Aren't you going? Miyeon is waiting—"

"Sana I'm sorry... I'm not going there anymore just please talk to me. I swear, trust me, there's really nothing happened between Miyeon and I, we just talked... Sana..."

Another batch of tears fell down her eyes and I just have to close my eyes. It really hurts me, I never seen her broke down in tears in front of me, this is the first time I saw her like this. She's an arrogant and brave girl I have known and seeing her like this is very unusual. It pains me too, it makes me wanted to cry. Fuck!

"I'm going inside. Go to the party and we will talk when you get home."

"But you're more important than that party Sana...I can't—"

"TZUYU-AH! CHAEYOUNG IS LOOKING FOR US!'

I shut my eyes closed more than annoyed by now. For a moment I forgot about Miyeon.

"No. Let's talk about it now or go with me in the party. "

"Go or I will not talk to you anymore."

She get her hand away from my grip and walk inside leaving me feeling so down right now. If I can't get her with this chasing gesture then maybe by force. I can not enjoy the party anyway.

I walked towards Miyeon and opened the door for her.

"Hop in"

I said and march towards the other side of the car. Let's get this over with.  I'm gonna drop Miyeon to the party and go back home.