CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

SANA'S POV

Tzuyu collapsed down face on the mattress before he breathlessly turn to hug me sideways. I held his cheeks and kiss his lips gently.

"You're so good today boyfriend"

I smiled tiredly feeling my eyes ready to shut down and go to sleep.

"You're so beautiful Sana baby. Even after our wild sex. "

I dont have to open my eyes to see him widely grinning at me as I could already picture it out on my mind. I felt his lips on my nose before he go down to my lips.

"Let's go for another round Sana baby"

"You might have to do it while I'm asleep. I'm already tired and very sleepy boyfriend. Save your energy tomorrow. "

I kiss his lips again before I snuggle on his chest and sleep soundly.

"But Sana baby... Just last one for tonight"

"Do it while I'm asleep. It's up to you"

And he really hovered back on top of me making me sigh. I took all my remaining strength to push him back beside me and I hugged his waist tightly.

"I will deal with you tomorrow morning. "

"But it's already morning Sana baby. 1 AM"

I heave a deep sigh one more time and finally open my eyes to stare at him sharply.

"Exactly Tzu. We did it for hours and I am tired now, let's sleep."

I saw him pouted at me but I igonored it and pull the blanket to cover our body.

"Goodnight boyfriend"

"Fine. Goodnight Sana baby"

I smiled contentedly before drifting off to sleep, finally.

********

"Sana baby wake up, I'm hungry"

I gently open my eyes and I saw the most attractive person on earth staring back at me. He was pouting like a baby making me smile. I always love to wake up and see him as the first person I laid my eyes to. I kiss his lips before standing up. He's already dress up for School.

Tzuyu doesn't know how to cook, he usually wake me and go to café or I cook breakfast for us, that's also exactly why I wanted to learn to cook. I only knew few dishes to cook.

"Good morning Sana baby, do you like how my hair neatly combed?"

He asked while touching carefully his hair doesn't want a single strand to mess up. I almost laugh while picking up my clothes and wore it.

"I love your hair whatever it is and good morning to you too boyfriend "

We both smiled at each other lovingly before we share a soft and gentle kiss.

We head down to the kitchen as I start to cook simple dishes to start our day. After we ate, I took a bath and dressed properly according to my boyfriend's new rules. A long coat for winter, pants and turtle neck to cover his so called masterpiece, a hickey. I grab my bag and meet him outside his car. He was wearing coat, a long sleeve shirt that only shows how sexy he is and pants.

"Don't tie your hair into a bun Sana baby"

The first thing he said after eyeing me from head to toe. I chuckled and peck on his lips before entering his car.

"I like this style boyfriend. "

I wink at him making him giggle. He started the engine and drove fast to our School.