CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

SANA'S POV

26

"Are you sure about this Momo? The last time we watched Conjuring you fainted'

Jihyo huff nagging like a mom in front of Momo. We did window shopping earlier since we don't really have enough time to to enter a shop and look for something interesting, we also debated to eat or watch movie first, but Momo and Nayeon wanted to watch a movie and unfortunately we're in time for the horror one which Momo and I hated the most.

I'm not a fan of cringey serial killers, and problematic ghost. I rather watch crocodiles hunting human in the sea than this.

I silently gulped and eyes Momo who as pale as the wall in my room.

"If the four of you wanted me to die early then let's get inside. "

We all laughed at her and walked inside with big cup of popcorns in our hands. I felt my phone vibrated inside my bag so I have to stop and check on it.

I smiled upon seeing Tzuyu's name on the screen of my phone.

Bring pizza for me Sana baby

I replied a quick 'sure' and put my phone back to my bag. I followed them and when I entered the cinema I already felt the urge to go back home. Why there's only few people in here?

I feel shivers on my body when the cold touches my skin. I bit my lips and found Momo gripping tightly on Mina's arms.

I don't know how to mask my coward self here when they all knew I'm a very arrogant and fearless woman. I sigh heavily and quickly shove Nayeon to the side so I could sit in the middle. It's better to be safe. 

"Gosh Sana don't tell me you're a scaredy cat too"

I firmly squinted my eyes to her and shook my head lightly.

"Hahaha this is hilarious" Mina added.

"I'm not scared"

"Really? Then shall we take scattered seats and see who?"

I confusedly stared at Mina's mischievous smile.

"See who's the other fraidy-cat here other than Momo"

Then Nayeon squealed earning lot of attention.

"I already love the idea—"

"Noooo!"

Momo beamed clutching on my hands tightly. I'm not really that scared, but it depends on how scary the movie is. I bit my lip when they all laugh at Momo.

"I...I'm actuall hungry. Let's just eat—WAHHHH"

The five of us shouted at the same time when the lights turns off and na loud creepy sound echoes the whole cinema. I clutches on my chest as it beat so fast.

"What the hell was that!"

"L-Let's get out now...huhuhu"

Momo cries while pulling my hand. A guy suddenly came yo us and informed us the movie will start and we should take our seats now.

"Let's get this over with. Momo will be with me, I'll take care of her"

I said and we all took our seats two chairs away. I sigh heavily and took a handful of popcorn. The movie starts and all I did was to close my eyes while suffering in Momo's loud screams whenever a ghost appears.

After almost 50 years of waiting the movie to stop, finally we're finished on this place. I quickly got off my seat and run towards the comfort room.

"Wait for me outside the comfort room"