Snow

Jongho stood staring up at Seonghwa unbeknown to a singular snowflake falling from the sky. Had he indeed fallen asleep and was actually just dreaming right now? Did Seonghwa really truly like him?

"I like you Jongho. A lot" Seonghwa said, answering the question ringing in his mind "Do you like me?".

Jongho's mouth dropped open as he looked up into Seonghwa's eyes. He'd been wanting to hear Seonghwa say that to him for a long time now and in his mind he had played out their whole confession scene over and over again. But whereas in his mind he was confident and bold in reality he felt like a complete blubbering mess.

Jongho chose to close his eyes and face plant Seonghwa's chest, the longer Seonghwa stared at him the more nervous he felt like he was getting.

Seonghwa didn't say anything instead he just lightly petted his back in a rhythmic drum.

". . .Seongie?" Jongho called, his voice muffled by Seonghwa's chest.

"Yes?" Seonghwa responded simply.

"I like you too"

Jongho felt Seonghwa's comforting and rhythmic petting stop, and he pulled away from where he'd jammed his face in the olders chest to look up at his eyes once more.

The weight of his secret crush had been lifted off his shoulders, and as Seonghwa smiled down at him he felt his nerves float away, and he revelled in the olders warmth and their shared feelings.

Jongho bit his lips as his eyes drifted down to Seonghwa's own pretty pink ones. In his day dreaming about his confession to Seonghwa they had always shared a kiss, and Jongho very much wanted to make his day dreaming vision a reality.

"May I kiss you?" Jongho asked.

To Jongho's pleasure Seonghwa enthusiastically nodded his head with a bashful smile that made Jongho's smile grow larger in return.

Slowly Seonghwa's lent down a little and Jongho pulled himself up to stand on his tippy toes and just like magic they were sharing their first kiss together.

They were both tentative with one another at first, their lips just pressed together ever so softly as their dreams became reality, but then slowly and sweetly they began to move.

Slowly Seonghwa titled his head and Jongho in counter and their kissing started to come alive.

Not before long Jongho opened his mouth a little wider, he wanted to feel as much of Seonghwa as he could. Seonghwa most definitely wanted more of Jongho too so he slipped his tongue between the youngers lips and teeth, and their hearts skipped in tune as their tongues danced with one another.

It was magical kissing Seonghwa like this. It was the middle of the night, they were wrapped up in one another's arms in the confines of Seonghwa's coat, they were both warm and toasty with each boy thriving off the others heat, and to make everything even more special more snowflakes began to fall from the sky.

The snowflakes were like little frozen jewels and they landed on and around the two boys while they kissed. The longer the pair embraced each other the more the rooftop was blanketed in a cover of pure white snow.

Jongho and Seonghwa eventually released each other's lips as they looked up towards the sky at the snow falling. Their arms remained holding one another as they marvelled at the picturesque scene they were a part of.

The moon now peaked out from behind the clouds highlighting the snow that was falling from the sky, as well as the snow that had fallen on and around the pair.

The sky may be starless but together with the help of the falling snow and moonlight they were making their own stars. But no snowflake could compare to Seonghwa whom was the biggest and most beautiful star to Jongho.

Was it too bold to call Seonghwa his own star? Jongho was sure that following their confession they'd soon begin to date and he knew that if they were to date that they would be beside one another for a long time to come. Because with the snow brought a long time Korean saying; If you confess to the person you like during the first snowfall you will be with one another for a very long time to come.

The snow falling around them was indeed the first snowfall of the season. It was as if the sky is giving its blessing to Jongho and Seonghwa, and both their hearts were both pounding as they each came to that realisation.

Jongho looked down from the sky and he blushed as he realised that Seonghwa was looking at him.

"You know you look really beautiful in the moonlight" Seonghwa whispered quietly, just loud enough for Jongho to hear.

"I do?" Jongho questioned.

Seonghwa closed his eyes for a brief second "Mmm, but then again you always look beautiful".

Jongho raised his eyebrows, other that his fans and his mother, no one had ever called him beautiful before.

"You look beautiful too" Jongho confessed.

In response to his confession Seonghwa's cheeks flushed a deep pink and the older was visibly shy which gave Jongho a little confidence boost to ask what he was about to ask next.

"Would you like to date? Me?" Jongho quickly added.

Seonghwa giggled a little "I would love too"

Both boys smiled again and shared yet another kiss, this one sealing the deal.

The pair soon cutely shuffled to the hanging chair and even though it was cold and they could probably do this inside they still made themselves comfortable in one another's arms; Seonghwa laying on his back with his head on an outdoor pillow and Jongho laying on his chest with his head in the crook of the olders neck.

They both wanted to enjoy watching the snow a bit longer, and the fact that they could cuddle up to one another for warmth distracted them from just how cold it actually was.

They could regret their decision to stay outside later.

~ ❄ ~