Cuddles

Moments passed and the moonlight shone in and out of grey clouds briefly shining a silver light down upon the pair.

Jongho snuggled contently into Seonghwa's chest, watching the snow, as gentle soothing hands were run over his back.

Seonghwa's coat was one of those long ones that hung almost to your ankles, it was also enormous, even probably too big for Seonghwa himself, but it was perfect for the both of them to share. Jongho could easily pull his legs up a little and retreat completely inside.

Jongho let out a little yawn one that was immediately caught and mirrored by Seonghwa. Both their eyes were droopy as sleep was finally catching up to them.

Jongho burrowed a little further down so his head was now laying on Seonghwa's chest. If he angled his head just right he could hear the olders heartbeat, and he closed his eyes allowing the gentle drum of his now boyfriends heart lull him into a much welcomed slumber.

Jongho woke up to the feeling of movement and a bright light that burned his weary eyes. He knew it was still night time and he could feel that he was still in Seonghwa's secure arms, but they were no longer on the hanging chair and they were no longer sedentary.

Jongho's head bounced against Seonghwa's shoulder with each of the olders footfalls.

Seonghwa was carrying him, and Jongho was more or less in the position he had fallen asleep in except now his legs resided on either side of Seonghwa's hips and Seonghwa's hands were circled firmly around his butt holding him securely to his chest and off the floor.

What was happening and why was it so bright? His internal body clock was telling him it was still the dead of night so why did it feel like the sun was shining down upon him.

As Jongho perked more awake, and it became less painful to open his eyes, he realised they were now back in the hallway almost at their dorm, that's why it was so bright.

Jongho's eyes grew as wide as saucers as he wondered whether Seonghwa had carried him down 4 flights of stairs to get where they are now or whether he'd risked the noise that could wake the whole apartment building and taken the elevator.

"Seongie?" Jongho called with a small yawn as his hands gripped at Seonghwa's jumper, "Why are we inside?"

Seonghwa twitched a little, clearly startled that Jongho was awake, but he very quickly simmered back to an air of calm "It was getting too cold outside and the last thing I want is for you to get sick, so I thought it was best we headed back inside" Seonghwa said casually and quietly as he walked.

"You could have woken me up, you didn't need to carry me!" Jongho exclaimed as he tried to pull back to see Seonghwa's face but it was difficult considering his position so he let his head flop on Seonghwa's shoulder instead.

"But you were sleeping so soundly, you were too cute to wake up" Seonghwa stated.

Jongho blushed and he was thankful Seonghwa couldn't see his face.

Jongho gripped his hands into Seonghwa's jumper again, indulging in the opportunity as Seonghwa took the last few steps to their front door.

Once there Seonghwa allowed Jongho's feet to drop on the floor.

Both boys were still inside the coat and Jongho shivered a little as Seonghwa unzipped the coat and set him free.

Seonghwa laced his hand in Jongho's, distracting him from the cold and he opened up the door walking them both quietly into the front hallway.

In the darkness Seonghwa hung up his coat, they both kicked of their shoes and slipped on their slippers, and then quietly hand in hand the boys tiptoed in the direction of the hallway that led to their rooms, careful not to wake Wooyoung and Yunho who were still snoring away on the couch.

Their bedroom doors were across from one another and both boys stood between them refusing to let the other go.

"Yenno, you can um. . .sleep next to me if you want?" Seonghwa whispered quietly.

"What about Hongjoong?" Jongho queried, Seonghwa and Hongjoong shared a room.

"Studio" Seonghwa whispered.

With that one word Jongho knew that that meant Hongjoong was doing an all nighter at the studio, he hoped the older was getting some rest. . .he was also kind of glad because that meant that he and Seonghwa had the room to themselves.

Jongho wanted to be with Seonghwa longer and it wasn't uncommon for the boys dating or otherwise to sleep next to one another so Jongho whispered a quiet "Ok" and squeezed Seonghwa's hand and Seonghwa squeezed back before pulling him into his room.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong's room had a window so Jongho could see a little as Seonghwa pulled him towards his bed.

Seonghwa slid comfortably into his bed first before guiding Jongho in the darkness beneath his warm blankets and also into his arms.

It was new and strange being in Seonghwa's bed and actually within his arms. Jongho had his back pressed against Seonghwa's chest, and Seonghwa wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him tighter against his body, his head burying securely into his neck like the spot was made just for him.

The pair were silent, their gentle breaths filling the air, until Jongho began to giggle.

"What are you giggling at my little gummy bear?" Seonghwa asked as he kissed Jongho's neck.

"You're my boyfriend now" Jongho giggled rolling around in Seonghwa's embrace to face him.

Seonghwa planted a kiss against Jongho's head "And you're mine"

Jongho squirmed in delight and cuddled closer, "Do you reckon we'll be ok?"

"What do you mean?" Seonghwa asked as he cradled the back of Jongho's head.

Jongho screwed his eyes closed "Dating and being in the group and keeping us a secret from out fans. What if we get caught?" He worried.

Seonghwa hushed Jongho "Look at Yunho and Wooyoung" he began "No one has found out about them dating; company, fan or otherwise, and it's been what 6 months? They're completely fine. If those two can keep their dating under wraps it'll be a piece of cake for us. We can tell the rest of our group when we're ready and they'll help us like we help Yun and Woo. . .yenno you'd be quite surprised at how well our group keeps the topic of dating a secret. We'll be ok"

Jongho couldn't help but wonder if Seonghwa was hinting to something within his words. The fact that Seonghwa referred to the overall topic of dating and not just Yunho and Wooyoung piqued his interest. . .not enough to question it now though as the fact that he was in his boyfriends bed and they were about to sleep in one another's arms was becoming more and more real.

The caffeine had well and truly worn off and he was very quickly sleepy again, as was Seonghwa whose breaths were becoming lighter and lighter.

Jongho tilted his head upwards, timidly capturing Seonghwa's lips before he fell asleep.

"Goodnight Seongie"

"Goodnight Gummy Bear"

~ End ~

A/n Thank you for reading my loves!
I hope you enjoyed this lil book hehe

Lorri xx

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 • 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें