Part 34

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The people in the hall remain quiet even they have lots of questions to ask. Gio who is inside also can't understand what is happening at this time. He hopes a person can tell him what is going on.

"The truth is, I know that Tee is a man. I knew about it all along"

Tee blinks his shock, Tae is talking nonsense right now.

"This is my fault because I'm not brave enough to admit my feelings to Tee. I don't want people to think that I'm forgetting my late wife and fall in love with a man"

Gasps heard all around the hall, Gio almost faint when he hear the last sentence.

"I'm the one who planned everything, Tee became my Concubine, he did all of it because he can't disobey my orders. I'm embarrassed with myself because I'm too scared to tell the truth to my people."

"I love Tee and I plan to marry him and make him this country queen. Anyone disagree with me can leave but I will not back off anymore. I want to have a complete family again"

Tae waits for his ministers to leave the hall but no one is moving at all. Not like anyone will disobey the king.

"We should celebrate this, congratulations my king" the head of the ministers smile and said that to the king. He looks sincere with everything he said.

Other ministers nod their head agree with it, most of them are happy because their king are willing to fall in love and accept another person in his life again.

They always hope their king to has a happy and healthy life. They also hope the young prince to has another mother while the prince is still small and growing up.

Tee can't even move at the throne, he will faint anytime soon because Tae si spouting nonsense and lies from his mouth.

The door opened roughly make people turn their head to see who is brave enough to do that, of course it is Copter, the brother of the king.

"Is it true? Are you telling the truth?!" Copter demands for answer, Tee starts to feel scared again.

"I love him!" answer Tae firmly. All Tee can do is blinking his eyes while Copter walk to his brother.

"I can see how much you love him. I'm happy and proud of you phi" Copter smiles happily to his brother.

His brother fall in love again and be brave about his feelings. He feels a lot happier with this new side that his brother show.

The hall become quiet for a moment before Copter start talking again. Copter turns to see everyone in the hall.

"We have a royal marriage to plan. Better start working now!" Copter excitedly start giving orders to involved people.

Copter knows how to handle things like that because it is one of his work before.

The meeting need to end there at the moment, even though the meeting was stopped in the middle, the king doesn't intent to continue it because his mind is full with something else.

"Please leave me and my Queen to be alone" orders Tae and look at quiet Tee.

After everyone leaves the room and shut the door, Tae turn to look at Tee and sit on his knee so that he can see Tee face to face.

"Why are you lying to them? You should tell them the truth" said Tee.

"The truth will be out either it's sooner or later but it doesn't mean the truth need to be out for everyone."

"But I'm the one who is guilty in this matter, I'm the one who lied to you" Tee still unsatisfied with how the situation turns out this way. It's like Tae take all the blame to himself.

"Yes, lying to me and faking your identity is wrong but I want to believe it as a fate line that bring us together."  Tae holds Tee's hand in his.

Tee looks directly into Tae's eyes and then to their holding hands.

"How sure are you that I want all of this to happen? Are you sure I want to marry you?" Tee question make Tae glare at him. Tee is still testing his feeling.

"Don't you? You don't want to marry me?" ask Tae while gritting his teeth, he is clearly getting angry.

Tee blinks rapidly because he is nervous with Tae's reaction on his question. He is just asking a question that even he doesn't know he mean it or not.

"I'm just asking!" answer Tee back after a few seconds thinking.

"I'm very sure. I'm sure you will marry me because you love my son and me" Tee wants to give a gift for Tae for being confident about this matter.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?" Tee ask for negotiation, he needs to think about lot of stuff. About his study, his friends then family.

"Till you finish your study"

"really?" ask Tee excited, that's a lot of time to think actually.

"But, with a condition" Tae cuts Tee's excitement fast. Tee frowns and look at Tae, what is the condition needed in this negotiation.

"as soon as you finish your study, you will work in the palace. You will be my queen and my healer"

Tee frowns harder, it's not giving him time to think but giving him time to be ready to become Tae's queen.

"It's not fair!"

"fine, we will marry now and you still continue your study as my queen. Your choice" Tae is not giving Tee any choice actually.

"I will add a condition too" Tee try again, he needs to make sure Tae is not the only one has an upper hand in this matter.

"What?"

"About this matter and our maybe marriage, no one can know yet, people outside the palace. I'm sure you can make your people shut their mouth" Tee glares at Tae.

"I can do that much. So, what's your choice? Marry me sooner or later?" ask Tae with satisfied smirk.

This is not a proposal from Tae to Tee, no matter what Tee choose the end of the day he will be Tae's queen too. Tee can't say no but not like he wants to say no, right?

"Later. Maybe you will find someone better than me that can make you fall in love with her or him"

"Tee! I'm a serious man, I'm a loyal one. It's not easy to fall in love again but I fall for you because it is you and not anyone else. You are doubting my feelings make me sad" Tae turns his face away, he is indeed offended with Tee's statement about his loyalty.

Tee feels guilty, he is just saying a joke he doesn't mean it, can't believe Tae take it to heart.

"Sire, I'm just teasing you. I'm sorry"

"that easy?"

"I'm sorry okay. I don't mean it"

"As an apology, I want you to come with me somewhere today, I will send you to the school tonight" Tae grins happily, Tee is being lied by Tae.

Tee huffs but he agree with it, Tae has tricks around his hand.