Closer

The screaming voice wakes me up and see Yibo who is sitting on the bed with shocked, widely open eyes and parted lips. I realize what happened to him when hear alarm sound "wake up lazy gege, wake up, wake up" poor Yibo must be too scared hearing his own, shouting voice in the sleep. 

"sorry i forgot to turn it off last night"  i apologize and try not to laugh. He moves stare to me and frowns

"What the fuck gege?"

"Oh you curse now too, i'm surprised"

"grown up men sometimes do but is that important now? I was startled to death. You still..." His expressions softens and smiles to me "use this?"

"Mn" before when he was still kid and i was going to school, waking up at the morning was always disaster for me and none of the alarms could help it. So one day after coming back from the school with new warning from the director, Yibo recorded this for me and sat as my alarm sound. surprisingly it worked very well and i was always on the time. after he left me for the second time, somehow i remembered this recording and started searching for my old phone to send it to the new one. if felt like still living with him and it helped me to lower my longing and pain. 

he waits for my answer, but he just... gosh Yibo really looks too funny now, with messy hair, sleepy eyes and cutely pouting lips, i can't hold myself and start laughing like crazy, almost choking. the anger covers Yibo's face but i know him well enough to guess he is just faking and wait for the real thing, as expected he suddenly giggles and jumps on me

"funny for you no? wait i'll make you laugh more" he smirks and i try to free myself but his fingers are  already sliding under my shirt and reaches my sensitive part, gosh why he knows even this private facts about me

"no, please don't do that" i scream but he keeps tickling my belly button and my back arches from too strong laughter. the weird feelings fills me and i realize my body acts differently on his teasing touches, the heat coming from the inside joins the physical one and i shiver maybe from desire? i don't know how my face looks now but he moves back with confused expression and his fingers stops too.