Read Your Heart

I nonstop walk in the room without doing anything. It's already almost night and Yibo didn't contact me yet, i slept almost whole day to not think and cool my mind  but it not helps. Why everything makes me feel so uneasy last time? Is this how...slowly getting in relationship means? Somehow everything was happening too fastly before, getting gf and then breaking up too. Liking or disliking someone was way too easy for me but... Yibo is totally different, he is too precious and i'm not sure... No it's more like i'm scared of hurting him. Before making serious decision i have to be honest with myself and fully realize my feelings. Still getting intimate with him, the memories of our past pops up in my mind and it makes me uncomfy. It's quite hard to explain but images of Yibo clinging on me as child makes it hard to move from our friendship to lovers status. But at the same time i can't stop myself from thinking about him,  yes i love the feeling of being loved by Yibo, and i don't wanna lose this.

finally i hear phone sound and literally fly to the bed, almost falling down. gosh am i not too old for this shit already? no think we never are. my face brightens seeing Yibo's message and excitedly start reading.

"how was your day gege? 
did you sleep?... 
watch something?...
cook something?...
read something?... 
write something?"

there is countless questions and i feel almost dizzy, reading all of them. what the Yibo, why so overly excited?

"i slept 😴"

"lazy *pout*"

"what were you doing now?"

how can i say thinking about you? sooooooooo embarrassing

"just... just thinking"

"about me, i know😏" 

"confident brat🙄"

"did you eat gege?"

"not hungry"

"but you have to eat"

"i'll get fat" and you won't like me anymore

"but i loved chubby you before" did Yibo? i know right? it was time i had chubby cheeks too, no one could tell i was fatty but still not this slim "actually i wanted to squeeze your cheeks too but only you had this joy *pout*"

"do i need to feel sorry for you?"

"no, maybe i'll get chance to squeeze other part of yours, that is still chubby one day *grin*😈"

wait... what part he means? am i too innocent to understand? i stop wondering and text him again

"but you're making fun on me and my pics before like..."

"like this one? soooooo cute, pouting gege"