CHAPTER 1: getting ready

I finished working for the day, waiting for my father to come pick me up. Though I am the richest man in Gotham's daughter he still wanted me to work for my own money.

He pulled up with his black lamborghini in front of me. I got in. "So how was work" he asked. "Great. I managed to get all my work done." I said

"That's nice" dad said driving home. "And how was yours" I asked. "As usual" he replied. "Are you still having that party?" I asked. "It's a fundraiser for Harvey, but yeah it starts in 3 hours." He chuckled.

When we got home (to our mansion) I sighed in relief. "Good afternoon miss Wayne" Alfred said. "Good afternoon Alfred" I said. I headed to my room to get everything ready.

I chose a dress I thought looked amazing.
{You may imagine something else ♥}

I went down to the kitchen getting a (drink of choice) and a little snack

I went down to the kitchen getting a (drink of choice) and a little snack. I looked the time 7:48pm and the party starts at 9:00 pm.
I went up to my room to take a shower.

After my shower I got into my robe and blow draid my hair. Then I did my makeup natural and slipped into my dress putting on some nice shoes

I went down stairs with my dad speachless in a very nice suit. "Well miss Wayne you look stunning as always" Alfred said. "Thank you Alfred" I replied.

"You look gorgeous" dad said. "You don't look bad yourself." I said smiling at dad. "let's go I want to make sure everything is perfect" dad said.

We got inside the lamborghini. Alfred was sitting at the back in his everyday suit. We were at the party and I felt eyes all over me. I went up the elevator with Alfred to the floor we had to be at.

"I hope you will have a great time tonight" Alfred said as the doors open. "I will... By the way... where's dad? " I asked looking around. "I don't know probably of taking care of some things" he replied

I knew what he meant by that he had to take care of Batman stuff. I saw Rachel and went over. "Where's Harvey?" I asked. She turned around with eyes surprised.

"He's with Bruce... You look stunning" she said. "Thank you, you look amazing as well" I said.