CHAPTER 5:, Cuddling

After my father and Alfred went of to sleep I decided to get a bottle of cold water and head up to my room. I closed my door and turned around seeing Joker on the balcony.

"Well hello darling." He said in a nice soft way coming towards me. "Hello to you too" I said walking towards him. He grabbed me and kissed me roughly

While kissing he walked me over to my bed slowly putting me down and getting on top of me, still kissing. "I thought we were gonna watch a movie" I said with a smile.

He gave one last kiss and claimed off of me. "Right and I am a man of my words" he said. I got up and grabbed my laptop. "What shall we watch. "I don't know, but I know is that I'll watch you for hours" he said looking me up and down.

I put on (movie of you're choice) almost near the end of the movie Joker turned my around having me lay down on my back. He climbed on top of me kissing me.

I felt him go down to my neck. "Is Jack you're real name?" I asked. "Yeah..." He almost moans. He continues kissing me and I enjoyed it all of it

Wait! This is wrong! I'm making out with my dad's worst enemy. But I like it. Though I love it.

Joker came back kissing my mouth. He was a great kisser not gonna lie. But I didn't know what to do or how to react. I started lightly crying.

"Oh darling what's wrong?" He asked pulling me back up making me sit on his lap. "This" I said tearing up. "I'm currently making out with my dad's..." I look at shock covering my mouth. I almost told him who Batman is.

"Dad's what..." He asked giving me a confused look. "Nevermind" I said giving him a hug. He started kissing me in the neck again all the way up to my mouth.

The movie was finally finished so I put of all the lights. There was still light coming from the balcony. Joker cuddled up with me and it felt so good being with him

The next morning I woke up not seeing him anywhere in my room. So I suppose he was left. Last night wasn't as fun as I imagined it would be.

I went the kitchen to something to eat. Alfred turned to me "is there anything I should know miss Wayne" Alfred asked. "No" I replied confused.

"Oh then you won't mind telling me about these." He said showing the Joker card and letter. "Where did you get that?" I asked in a little fear

"I was cleaning you're room, like usual and found this card on you're desk. And last night I thought I'll do something nice and wash you're bag and pack everything neatly. I then saw this letter and with curiosity I read it." He said.

"Please Alfred you can't tell my dad" I told him. "Miss Wayne you know I won't tell him but he will figure it out soon" He said giving the card and letter back

"I know, but I just don't know how to tell him yet." I told him. "You better think fast" Alfred said. "What would you do in this type of situation?" You asked.

"I would never see him again" he said. "What if that isn't possible?" I asked. "Then I will give him in." He replied

I went up to my room getting ready for work.