CHAPTER 8: cought up

The next morning I realized it's Saturday. I didn't have any plans and luckily I didn't have any work for today.

I took a shower and got into something comfy I put on a movie in the living room and made myself (drink of choice). After watching the movie I was bored.

I went outside to stand on the porch. There was a newspaper rolled up in front of me. I opened it to see the headlines saying. Richest mans daughter working for Joker. I was stunned.

There was a photo of when Joker and I after we rolled out of the van kissing. It was so clear you can think we posed for the photo.

I went back into the living room reading through the newspaper.

RICHEST MAN'S DAUGHTER WORKING FOR JOKER

Last night Joker and Bruce Wayne's daughter was cought together after rolling out of a moving van. Joker kissed Bruce Wayne's daughter! He went to Batman almost taking off the mask revealing his true identity.

Bruce Wayne's daughter and Joker was in jail. They both soon busted out not harming anyone. Is the richest man's daughter working with Joker?

I was shoked and sacred. If my father See's this picture I'm done for. "Miss Wayne have you seen the newspaper?" Alfred asked. I handed him the paper not saying anything.

Alfred looked at me then at the newspaper. He gasp. "Last night Bruce Wayne's daughter was cought together after rolling out of a moving van. Joker kissed Bruce Wayne's daughter! He went to Batman almost taking off the mask revealing his true identity. Bruce Wayne's daughter and Joker was in jail. They both busted out not harming anyone. Is the richest man's daughter working with Joker?" Alfred read out loud.

I heard a car outside knowing it was my dad. Dad came in just staring at me. I staired back having tears in my eyes, but not making a sound. "IS THIS TRUE" dad yelled "YOU'RE WORKING WITH JOKER!!" he yelled again.

"It's not true dad" I said trying to stop crying. Dad staired at me not knowing what to say. He shook his head and went back to the car.

Alfred walked away acting like this didn't just happened. I went up to my room laying down on my bed crying with madness and hatred towards the newspaper article.

~time skip~

It was late that night and I've been in my room all day. I saw Joker coming in. "Oh darlin-" he said, but I cut him off "Don't f*u king darling me" I stated angrily.

He kissed me but I pulled him away. "Is it because of the newspaper?" He asked angrily. "Yes!!" I replied "you...you.." I cried struggle to get all my words out.

He then hugged me and I cried into his chest. "I don't know what to say except that I'm truly sorry!" He said.