Pink Make-up Tips

For every lady loves pink this is your world. Pink Make-up tips!

*to start with use whitening drops IF u are opting for a pink eye shadow.

*light pink color to the lid should be concentrated it on the outer corner. Too much pink in the inner corner would make it look puffy.

*if u would rather not do pink eye shadow, u can draw a line of hot pink or fuchsia over the upper lash line and winging it out at the corner

*if u would rather not do pink eye shadow, u can draw a line of hot pink or fuchsia over the upper lash line and winging it out at the corner. This looks great 💯on dark and olive skin tones.

* lipstick 💄 comes in all shades of pink from sweet and  light to edgy and bold. Shades that are more light or dusty work best for fair skin. Darker pinks and shades with purple undertones looks great on dark skin.

* for pink lip, stick to a matte finish and avoid glossy and glittery to look more sophisticated

* for pink lip, stick to a matte finish and avoid glossy and glittery to look more sophisticated. 💄💖

*use pink highlighters wich gives the perfect combination of blush and shine.

*try a frosted lip or eye makeup finish for a glamorous and eye catching look! Frosted finishes give your makeup a slightly metallic and shimmery look. Combined with pink, it tones down the color a little and help it not to look too dramatic.

*if u have brown or green eyes, go for warm toned pinks with orange and red undertones for your pink eye makeup. If u have blue eyes cooler toned pink eye makeup with purple undertones well generally work best for u.

*if all else fails and u are still not quite sure how to add pink to your makeup, go for the classic way by adding blush!

And when u finish take a selfie 🤳. Congratulations 🎊 u look great!!

How was the chapter? I hope u learned anything that could help. And if u have any questions plz tell me and don't forget to vote.