#HTS47

#HTS47

"That's good, Tocca," Fujin said smilingly.

I smiled back. "Hai, I'll probably move out by the end of this month since I still need to save for the advance payment."

Fujin is a friend, he's a hard working person and I really admire how he's living by himself since he turned eighteen three years ago. He was the one who gave me a VIP pass to the fan meeting because he's a good guy, I was so shy but I bit it to see my favorites and have a memorable photos in person.

I just didn't really like him when he went back to Japan because he got muscular, he was already tall but he was slim back then. It wasn't scary that much.

My eyes found the familiar frame of Luther outside the glass wall where we are sitting. I quickly texted Janella to mention his arrival, Fujin was busy talking but eyes on his cellphone.

"I'm gonna follow your real account, is it okay?" Fujin said.

I nodded as he handed me his cellphone, I willingly typed my real account there. The truth is, I'm already following him using my real account.

"I actually followed you already, Fujin-san!"

His lips parted a bit. "Sorry, I didn't notice your name."

"It's okay, I know you have a lot of requests on Instagram."

I glanced outside again.

Luther walked towards the familiar silver c-class Mercedes-Benz in front of Janella's black van, he was about to crouch but the driver's door opened and a man went out—towering over his car. He slightly fanned the collar of his black polo shirt, I couldn't see his face certainly but when Luther turned to point the shop.

I was startled as I saw the man's face; unlike from his malicious photos that I've seen, he looks so predominant in person. His thick brows are slightly covering the set of deep eyes as he creased his forehead from the daylight. His nose was sculpted sharply as his bow-shaped lips and jaw stands out prominently.

He's menacingly captivating. He felt different in pictures, seeing him in one place brings me nervous that I couldn't admit if it's fear or something else because I wasn't shaking.

I blinked as my heart pounded slowly but loudly.

He puts his cellphone on his ear while looking around and talking to Luther, I swallowed simply and texted Janella about Spyder's presence here.

What is he doing here? It was so startling.

I felt my heart more when he started walking with Luther, the two bodyguards stayed near the car while watching the area where Spyder's heading.

Omo, he's coming here!

I texted Janella again that I'm gonna hide from him, I immediately excused myself to Fujin-san.

"Fujin-san, uh... I'll just use the toilet."

He smiled and nodded. "Sure, sure."

I swallowed, my body's like a wood as I ran towards the hallway until the cafe's comfort room. I exhaled as I closed the door behind me.