#HTS53

#HTS53

I was so shy at first especially when Spyder-san really declared to Janella that he was gonna walk around with me. Janella was pretentiously surprised but she waved her hand as if the decision was all on me, I really appreciate that she's really giving me my choices and she's respecting it.

"So, you're gonna take nursing in college?" he asked while walking through the wide hallways of the mansion.

"H-Hai..." I glanced at him, he put his hand in his pocket. Niaalala pa rin niya 'yun!

"You're gonna be so busy next school year, that's a good thing."

"Hai." I nodded. "I really wanna be busy, I wanna spend the time studying than staying at home."

Though, I know that I am gonna live independently next week. I'm a bit excited but also worried that I may not make it alone for long, it's my first time and that's really scary for me.

"I don't know if this is okay to ask..." he trailed and halted in front of the other veranda's frame where we are heading.

I could feel the wind blowing from the open area, my bangs was blown softly as I turned to also face him.

"Are you fine... uh..." he scratches his nape. "I just wanna know if someone's hurt—" he immediately shook his head and chuckled awkwardly. "Never mind, let's go."

He started walking to the open veranda, my forehead creased while looking at his wide back. Nani? I eventually followed him, ano yung question kaya niya? Bakit hindi nituloy niya?

Unlike the first veranda with full of tables and people, this has the same wide space with only porch swing near the railing and some couches around. There are jars of flowers and a statue, this isn't covered that we can clearly see the dark sky with diamonds of stars above.

"Waaah..." I'm amazed while walking and staring at the sky. "Omo, utsukushii!"

I zipped my lips.

I should stop talking in Japanese language while with him, he doesn't understand everything when I'm talking.

The porch swing creaked when Spyder-san sat there. I glanced at him with my parted lips because I'm so amazed by the view here, his back leaned on the backrest of the comfortable swing—his long arm rested on it too.

"This is amazing! Ganda stars at langiyt!" I lauded. "Is this only your rest house?"

This looks like a castle! I'd really feel a princess if I'm living here.

He nodded, I looked at him while smiling in amazement. He raised his left brow and smiled back as he patted the space beside him.

"You can sit here if you want."

My heart thumped.

The swing looks like a couch, malaki like three or more people can fit there. Huwag lang kasing huge nila Spyder-san, they would really eat the space with that height and frame in one porch swing.

I pouted a bit and walked but my eyes simply went to his exposed chest part, nipansin niya 'yung tinitingnan ko. He blinked and looked down at it, he quickly buttoned it to cover his chest.