#HTS52

#HTS52

I'm so nervous at the car, Luther-san's driving in front while I don't know what to do because of the tension in my chest. I could feel my tummy swirling as if I'd puke anytime, I was kinda scared at Luther-san but I can handle by thinking that he won't do any harm to me.

In no exact time, we reached the secluded property of Roscoe. There's a fountain in front of the grand entrance, the property seems so prestigious that I was amazed. It's a classic Spanish style mansion.

I got a bit nervous when I saw bodyguards around the area, one of them fixed his black coat while talking to someone that made me see the gun in his pants behind.

Omo, this is scary. Why do they need to have guards in their secluded property? They already have guards on the entrance of this village.

Luther glanced at me in the rearview mirror as he removed his seatbelt and I almost jumped on my seat when my door suddenly opened, I looked at the bodyguard with a gun behind earlier.

He smiled a bit when he saw my surprise.

"Good evening, Ma'am."

He has a pair of chinky eyes like mine, he's tall and masculine as Luther-san; his smooth black hair was covering his forehead and my eyes wondered if he is a bodyguard or a K-pop idol.

"Ms. Toccara, Maddox," Luther reminded.

His chinky eyes widened slightly and he smiled politely.

"Ms. Ranji's waiting for you. Let me assist you to the mansion." He opened the door widely and offered his hand.

I blinked and went out on my own because I'm shy.

"Are you Japanese?" I asked him, I can't tell it because he has a nice accent than mine.

He pursed his red lips. "Korean, Ms. Toccara."

Luther didn't get out of the car and drove it away when Maddox-san assisted me into the mansion. I smiled at Maddox amusedly while walking.

"You look like a K-pop idol."

His lips curled into a wide smile.

"Thank you for the compliment."

"Hai, why didn't you become one?" I asked curiously.

He can be an idol!

He's tall and masculine, he could be a korean actor, too!

"I can't dance, sing and act."

"Ehhh?" I chirped while looking at him as we walked into the mansion. He's really good looking. "You can do workshops, hehe."

That made him chuckle deeply and glanced at me sideways. "Ms. Ranji's always telling me that but it's not really my thing."

I giggled, hindi lang ako pala ang nakasabi sa kanya noon. Janella, too. He seems gentle more than Luther-san, it's comfortable to talk to him because I love Korean idols and he kinda reminds me of Cha Eunwoo with angelic face but a giant man.

I looked around the mansion while walking with him, it's like a luxurious hotel with a very wide lounge and grand staircase in the center. There are bodyguards on the corners, too.

My eyes widened when I saw Janella in her elegant black mini dress, talking to two men.

"Oh! It's Janella-chan..." I pointed but I quickly brought my hand down, it would be rude to point people here.

Maddox snickered.

Janella's eyes also widened as she noticed me with Maddox, I got so shy when I scanned the area and found that there are people wearing their suits and tie, long gowns and dresses—I'm sure they're one of the relatives. Some of them are talking and laughing but I could feel different kinds of people with the same class of power.