Chapter Nineteen:

Karma
April 25
5:00 pm

"My sister about to get married in less than 24 hours!!!" Lani yelled while we all were getting our feet and nails done

"My sister about to get married in less than 24 hours!!!" Lani yelled while we all were getting our feet and nails done. I looked over at her and saw her camera pointed at me so I laughed and flipped my hair

"Mrs Mcphail.. Period"

"Period bitch" Lani laughed as she ended the video and I slapped my hands together

"I'm so ready for tomorrow"

"I'm ready for you girl" MJ told me while she kept her eyes on the girl that was polishing her toes "y'all got everything ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. My mom called me earlier and told me not to stress nothing cause everything is good and set for tomorrow. Now all I gotta do is hope my dress is good"

"You don't need to worry bout that either. Your dress is good kay"

"I hope.."

"On a positive note, you better be getting all the dick you can when y'all go on that honeymoon"

"Girl that's the plan" I told bri while I picked up the phone off of my lap

"Bitch why you got Benji phone?"

I looked down at it and shrugged "ion know why but we just decided to switch phones for the day since I can't see him until tomorrow"

"That's true love right there cause I could never"

"I meannn.." I shrugged again while unlocking his phone "I could only imagine the pictures and videos in his camera roll"

"Y'all probably got sex tapes and shit in there"

"We surely do" I grinned while I scrolled through his camera roll "he got so many pictures of him and Hendrix in here. I'm almost jealous"

"Girl bye. I know you up in there too"

"I am.. but still"

An incoming call displayed at the top of the screen and I saw that it was his mom FaceTiming so I answered it, waiting until it connected

"Girl you and Benji and this phone swapping. I ought to slap both of y'all upside the head"

I laughed "well dang ma. Where's the hey?"

"Hey babygirl. Y'all still getting y'all nails and stuff done?"

"Yeah" I answered while I turned the camera on lani, bri and MJ "I invited Nunu to come too but you know they got her working"

"That girl always working. She need a break"

"Yeah. But she's coming tomorrow though so I'm not gone bother her too much"

"Well I was just calling cause you son keeps calling for his momma"

I smiled "awe, Forreal! Where he at?"