Ideas

I don't know if you'll like another x reader from me? But I was thinking about writing a Tommy x Tubbo x Reader. I usually better with polyamorous things, because that is what I am(Did I just come out to my readers. I think I did). But, if you would like a single person x reader, it can be anime Minecraft, books. As long as I know them. I will be listing Minecraft people down below and comment on those that you want. And the other column that you put names down, but if you already see the character you want, please reply to that so I can see which one people will want first. Thank you! Love you all! Also, if you would like me to do one of those real-life Minecraft, comment on this and I would love to try it out! Or comment on the Ghostbur one.

Techno

Skeppy

Badboyhalo

Dream(single)

George(single)

Sapnap(single)

Wilbur(Alivebur, this will probably be in a real-life scenario)

Ghostbur(Real life Minecraft is the only way to play this one out)

Schlatt

Nihachu(Male or Female)

Minx(Male or Female)

Karl 

TommyInnit

Tubbo

A6D

Fundy 

Eret(Male or Female)

Quackity 

Other Minecraft People

Other Anime

Other from Books

I can't wait to take some of these ideas into some book forms! Enjoy the book! And if you would like I would love it if you could vote on the chapters and share the book with your friends. And if you want, comment on some things that could be helped with. I always enjoy ideas and ways to get better. Thanks for reading!