Chapter Nineteen (Philosophy of the Falling Creatures)♡

After an hour of driving, we stopped at a store to buy some cloths and food.

Diana " I am going to by so much cloths!! "
Stella " I heard that theres a lake!"
Diana " Swim suits!"
Lucus " There exited about cloths."
Sato " We need to buy cloths too" 
Me " I will wait outside"
Lucus " No your going to come with us to buy some cloths".
Me "wait! Why !!?"
Lucus " Just come"

Lucus and Sato ended up buying me alot of cloths that i didnt ask for. They ended up carrying it. How did i get into this situation. 

Diana " What happened there"
Me " They wouldn't let me stay outside"
Stella " What a whore".
Diana " Fake Bitch with no tits"
Stella " You want to fight!"
Diana " No I dont want to get my hands dirty with trash like you"

Ughh great, i went back into the bus and ended up sitting with Diana. Diana was writing in her journal and reading a book.

Me " What are you doing?"
Diana " Research"
Me " About?"
Diana " The philosophy of the Falling Creatures"
Me " Is that about the Five Monsters"
Diana " Yeah the succubus, Vampires, angels, Devils and fallen angels. It says that the creatures of the underworld controls Territory. It is divided into three Territories and so are split based on the race. The ones that controls the area in which the underworld maintains a good portal to this world and the underworld are the succubus, Vampires and Devils. The ones in the sky are also known as the skies to heaven are the angels. The Fallen Angels are the ones between both worlds but they all have one thing in common.."

Diana was about to tell me when Sato Scared us. We both freaked out and Diana Smacked him with a book.

Sato" Ouch!!! Why did you do that!"
Diana"ughh Idiot!!"
Me " Its just Sato"
Sato " What does that mean?"
Diana " Just mean your scary"
Me " haha"

We Laughed and talked for awhile and then We fell asleep on eachother. We finally made it to the place. I took a deep breathe and Looked up to the sky. The air was nice. The rest went to pack inside while i explored the woods. There was flowers i have not seen before. I layed in the green grass as the leaves fell from the trees. I missed this the most in my life. I grabbed a piece of a leaf and looked at it. It was a  color of blue with green on it. I dropped it and continued to enjoy my peace. This was nice.

The rest well.

Stella " How dare you say i have to sleep in the same room as you and the stupid girl Violet.".
Diana " Its so no funny bussiness happens you dumb fuck!!"
Stella " I will not allow this!!"
Diana " well you gotta!"
Stella" Stupid slut"
Diana " I wasnt caught banging another guy the other day"
Stella" Banging!? At least guys want me!" 
Diana " And that's a comeback? Essh desperate"
Zen " Ughh fine you stay in a room with Dean and Violet will be with Sato and Lucus and Diana will be with me".
Diana " perfect!! Away from this weirdo"
Sato " Are you sure about that?"
Lucus " What you scared of Violet"
Sato " Huh!? No"
Zen '?" Then its settled"
Dean " No she can sleep in the room, ima sleep outside"

Dean walked away and Stella got mad.

Diana " haha not even he wants to be with you"
Stella" Shut up!!"

Stella then threw her slipper at Diana and they began to fight.