Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ

LᴀMᴇʟᴏ🛸 (November 22nd 2020)
Loyalty still mad at me but she'll be alright though I got a little surprise for her though and I walked into the room and she was still sleeping so I laid next to her wrapping my arm around her.

What? She asked.

Wake up. I said. She sighed and moved away.

Come on please...I got something planned for you. I said.

Fine. She said I smiled and kissed her then got up and pulled the covers off her. I bit my lip and smacked her ass.

Boy stop. She said.

Get up and go get dress. I said. She got up and walked to the bathroom and got ready I was already dress just waiting in her. She walked out the bathroom about 20mins later in her towel and got dress.

Come on princess

Come on princess. I said. She looked at me as she grabbed her stuff.

Don't talk to me like I'm four. She said.

But your 5'3 but your like 4'4 in eyes. I said.

Shut up. She said. I laughed and we walked to the front door.

Let's go. I said grabbing my keys and opened the door.

Goo. I said pushing her a little she turned and around and went to swing but failed cuz I moved.

Don't fuck push me. She said.

Hey be quiet and walk. I said walking to the elevator. I stepped on the elevator then she did texting someone.

Yooo shorty let's go. I said she sighed and fixed her purse. I grabbed her hand pulled her closer and kissed her.

I love you. I said. She nod and look away.

So you not gonna say it back? I asked. She laughed and kissed me again.

I'm playing I love you too even though I'm mad at ya ass. She said as we got off the elevator.

You won't anymore after today. I said then we got in the car. I started the car and let it warm up.

I'm hungry. She said.

I know you are. I said backing out my parking spot.
••••

What's this plan you got for today? She asked as we waited for our food.

I'm not saying anything. I said. She groaned and scratched her head. I laughed and sat back she placed her short legs on my lap under the table. After our food came we ate then went to mall.

I hate this place. She said as I parked the car. I laughed turned it off.

Why? I asked.

Cuz as soon as you walk in your trapped and theirs always kids running around crying and they moms be ignoring them. She said.

As if that's not gonna be you with my son dragging him in the damn mall. I said.

Shut up. She said. We got the car and walked inside the mall. I grabbed her hand we walked to the hair salon.

Stay here. I said she rolled her eyes sighed. I walked over to front.

Hey melo. This old friend of mines from highschool she knows loyal and loyal knows her too so she's be surprised.

Hey Kayla...umm yeah so you remember Loyalty? I asked.

Of course I remember her how is she? She asked.

Still my girl and still Jealous if any girl she don't talks to me. I said.

That what I love about her but what do you need and whatever you need is ok this house. She said.

Well your hairstylist and I was wondering if you could hook Loyalty up and don't put no wig on I want her real hair out cuz she he bugging. I said. She laughed and nod.

Okay I could take her right now actually. She said. I nod and walked back over to Loyal.

Come here. I said pulling her out the chair.

Your ember Kayla right? I asked.

The one from our health class? She asked.

Yup that Kayla...this her hair salon. I said.

For real? She asked.

Yes it is Miss Loyalty...You still look the same. Kayla said as Loyalty let go of hands and hugged her.

So do you girl. She said.

Why didn't you text me I still have the same number. Loyalty said.

I didn't know. She said.

Alright y'all done? I asked. They pulled away and looked at me.

I'm just saying we got other stuff to do that's why. I said.

Then you go get everything set up she'll be fine here with me. Kayla said.

I never liked you. I said. Loyalty lightly smacked me in the chest but didn't hurt.

Just make sure my girl look like a Queen. I said and walked out the store. I then went to Victoria secret and got her some lingerie. I should have waited cuz she could have tried them on. But she could try them on at home. But after Victoria secret I went to KIDS Foot lockers and got her a couple pair of shoes. Then went to Tiffany and got her a upgrade of her promise ring. I just wanted to spoil my girl personally.
•••••
Look at you looking all sexy ma. I said as she got in the car. She giggled and smiled. Her real hair was straight and it looked good.

Thanks. She said. I grabbed her by her chain and kissed her.

I love you. I said.

I love you too. She said then she looked back in the backseat and looked at me.

Yeah that's all for you. I said.

Nooo. She whined grabbed a bag.

Yess this is me apologizing for having that girl number. I said.

It was just a number and I really overreacted. She said.

I still don't care. I said. She sighed and looked in the bag.

Hey when we get back to the apartment you can look. I said.

But...fine. She said.
••••

Bit-I mean Bae stop. Loyalty said after I smacked her ass. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

You ready? I asked.

For what? She asked.

To move to North Carolina. I said.

Oh I don't know I mean my head body saying yes but my mind tell me no. She said.

Tell ya big ass head to say yes. I said. She giggled and smiled.

Babe stop but I think I'm ready I just don't wanna leave my parents. She said.

Yeah me ether. I said and hugged her.

I love you. I said rubbing her ass.

I love you too Papi. She said. I groaned and gripped her ass making her laugh.