3 - The Quidditch World Cup

Flick spent the night curled up in front of the fireplace with Hermione and Ginny laughing over something Gin had said and having a good old gossip. 

'I can't believe we're going to the actual quidditch world cup' Flick said excitedly, she and Gin squealed excitedly whilst Hermione sat there twiddling her thumbs.

'Mioney' Flick asked looking over her curiously, 'what's going on?'

'I don't get it,' she blurted out quietly making the other two scramble over to her nervously.

'Hermione, talk to us.' Ginny said gently both of them full of concern about for their bushy-haired friend.

'I didn't have time to research the teams.'

Felicity couldn't help but laugh at the girl in front of her, 'you're stressing because you didn't research the game.'

Ginny started to laugh as well but Hermione didn't look as if she found any of this funny.

'You're forgetting that you are currently looking at two of the best quidditch players Hogwarts has ever seen.' Felicity told her pushing out her chest importantly.

'Along with that, two of the biggest quidditch fanatics too ever grace the earth.' Ginny added on mirroring Flick's body language. They fell either side of Hermione and started to explain the ins and outs of the Irish and Bulgarian team. The conversation went on for longer than planned and it was clear that Hermione was no longer interested in what the pair were babbling on about. At around 5 the Harry and Ron walked in and joined in on the quidditch talk Ron raving about Krum the Bulgarian seekers.

'He's like an eagle the way he flies, the man doesn't need a broom,' he swooned as the Weasley twins entered.

'Marry him then,' Fred said with a smirk plopping onto the seat opposite the fire. Flick looked up as they sauntered into the room making brief eye contact with George, she felt her face burn something that the girls noticed straight away.

'Explain that later, yeah? Gin said in an undertone, which Felicity pretended not to hear.

The group found themselves downstairs until Bill popped his head around the door and plopped himself down on top of Felicity with a loud oof.

'Jesus William you need to lay off the cauldron cakes.' Flick said with a grunt.

'Fizzy you wound me so,' he said clutching his chest and peering over his shoulder to her, their faces were only inches apart and there was a funny feeling growing in Felicity's stomach.

'Yeah and you're crushing my legs,' she replied pushing down the blush that was creeping up on her.

'Oi, calm it mate' Fred muttered to George who, if looks could kill, would have murdered Bill like five times by now.

Bill was pushed off of Felicity's lap onto the floor where she was pulled from the sofa and onto the floor. Squeals of laughter erupted from the girl's lips as she was furiously tickled by the older boy who being much larger than her easily pinned her to the floor despite her squirming to try and get away from him.

'Dinner,' Mrs Weasley bellowed from the kitchen clearly in a better mood than she was earlier, Flick stood up quickly red in the face from laughing. She strolled over to the twins seeing as they always sat together at the table. But much to her surprise George stormed out of the room and sat himself between Ron and Charlie. Felicities confusion was quickly forgotten when she saw the second eldest Weasley sat at the table.