9 - As One

It took a few days for Felicity to feel a hundred percent again, the rest of the first day was spent laying on the sofa with George lent against her on the floor talking about new ideas for the shop or trying to do muggle quiz shows and failing rather miserably. She was feeling better and better by the minute and knew if she wanted too she could move and do something productive but she couldn't help but love the time spent with George. 

After the first day, she tried to go about life as normal only hurting when she tried to lift something or put her arms about her head. As a result, she was looking a bit worse for wear and had rather matted hair.

'Good morning,' Flick greeted walking down the stairs to see everyone around the table.

'How are you feeling my dear?' Mrs Weasley asked standing up to fuss over her and flattening her hair a little bit.

'You look like death,' Ron greeted.

'At least I've got an excuse too,' she quipped back throwing a bread roll at him making her flinch in pain.

The others laughed as she sat herself in the only empty seat, next to Bill.

'We're good yeah?' he asked quietly.

'Always,' she smiled sweetly, 'if,' she continued the smile turning into a smirk, 'you butter my bread?'

He laughed and went to work even cutting the crust off, 'your majesty,' he handed her it back.

'Such a princess can't even butter her own toast,' George sneered.

'Oh, shut up,' she laughed, 'just hard to do things since you, you know, nearly ripped my arm off with a bludger,' she laughed with a wink.

'You have apologised haven't you George?' Mrs Weasley asked sternly from the head of the table.

'Course I have Mum,'

'He has Mrs Weasley, it's fine, honestly,' Flick laughed.

The day dragged for some reason, it was a rainy windy day so everyone was crammed into the house, Bill, Percy and Mr Weasley had gone to the ministry still trying to sort out the mess the Quidditch World Cup had left them in.

The girls were in the den, Ginny braiding Hermione's hair as Flick laid on the sofa reading. The twins bounded down and sat themselves around them.

'Soo,' Fred said after a few minutes of silence, 'What ya doin'?

'Miones hair,'

'Reading,' the girls replied not looking away from their tasks.

'What can I do?' Fred asked fidgeting on the armchair picking at his hems.

'Homework?' Hermione suggested,

'read something?' Gin chimed in,

'Paint me a picture,' Flick told him.

'You're all boring,' Fred moaned standing from the chair and leaving with a huff. He sent George a pointed look but he shook his head, clear he wanted to stay with Felicity. The group remaining giggled a little as he left the room.

'That kids got major ADHD' Hermione muttered to herself before burying herself back into her reading. Felicity muttered an agreement moving her book to the side slightly as George rested his head in her lap. She had to try really hard to focus on her book and not the flutters in her stomach and made sure not to look up knowing the other girls would be giving her a look. She ran her fingers through his hair as she read, and his eyes fluttered close.