Chapter 1 - Reuinited

As the end of 7th year came, friends said their goodbyes and headed off into separate directions.

~
"I love you 'Mione" Ron admitted before pulling her in for a kiss. "I'll see you... soon" I added, quite distracted. Catching my eye was a sad Slythetn. I noticed how everything was tough on Malfoy after his parents passing. Will he be okay on his own? What if he does something stupid? What if-

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I was being dragged by the arm. Oh, it's just Ron taking me to his parents. How silly of me. Molly grabbed me, stuffing me into a warm hug before any greetings. "What a pleasure to see you again Harry!" She cheered as I was released from the hug. "Thank you both for letting me stay for the summer, I can't begin with how much it means." I admitted.

It was almost as if Fred and George were here, "It's no problem!" They exclaimed simultaneously.

~

When we reached the burrow, I followed Ron up to his room where I would be staying. As I plop down on the bed Molly calls "Dinner!" Everyone the kids, plus me, head downstairs to sit at the table.

"Thanks Mol-" I started but was interrupted, "Harry you've known me for seven years. You are allowed to call me mum." She instructed. "Yes mum." I declare. I looked down to my plate and couldn't resist the smell any longer and began digging in. Ron was staring at me and I looked at him puzzled. "You're eating like me." He points out. I finished chewing before beginning, "I know, I know. But it just tastes so good." I whine. He rolls his eyes and I continue eating, slower this time.

When we all we done eating I helped gather the plates so mum could get them washed. I receive a small 'Thank you' for my kindness and head upstairs. I walked over to my trunk and pulled out some clothes that I could wear to bed and head off to the bathroom and shower.

Surprisingly in this house packed full of people, there was none so I went in and turned on the water.

~

I was on my way to Ron's room, passing a few family members on the way and wishing them 'goodnight' as I did. I guess I didn't have to tell Ron that though, he was already snoring.

I pulled out a book but came to the conclusion that it was really boring. I groaned and put the book away and turned out the lights. My eyes were glued to the ceiling as I laid in the darkness.

~~~~~~

I hurried of of that rached train and headed towards the floo in which I would be heading back to Malfoy Manor. I would be totally alone and probably bored out if my mind as I waited for three months to pass but I'm sure I could figure something out.

The Manor seemed so empty as I walked towards the stairs. "Master Malfoy! Master Malfoy!" A young voice proclaimed. How could I forget about the house elf? She was mum's best friend. "Hi there Daisy! How has the Manor been?" I ask tossing my mood aside. "Very good! It has been quiet but Daisy is happy to see you! Can I take those bags from you Master Malfoy?" She asks exhilarated.

I offer her the bags and she grabs them excitedly. "So Master Malfoy, will you tell me about School?" She wonders. "Why of course, just like every year." I agreed

~

Merlin, without Daisy I would be really lonely. I open up my closet and begin putting everything I had brought with me back even though in three months they would be back in my trunk again. I finish up and set my trunk aside, "Hey Daisy, want to go to the Greenhouse?" I shout so she could hear. I begin hearing the footsteps and laugh, I guess that is a yes.

She opens the door and we walk down the stairs as she tells me what new things she has planted. She opened the door for me like the kind house elf she is and we walked to the Greenhouse. There were so many things from muggle flowers like roses to wizardly plants like Fluxweed. She walked me around the garden and showed me what was new, how some of the plants were doing, and knowledge on some of the plants.

"Mum would be very proud of you Daisy." I admitted. She smiled and we walked back towards the Manor. Nightfall was approching and Daisy made some food for me. She had such a sweet soul, reminds me of my mum.

When I was finished I said 'goodnight' and insisted that I take care of my plate and she get some rest. I headed up to my room, a few steps creaking which I noted and would remind Daisy of in the morning.

I grabbed a pair of sweats and a shirt and stripped of my old clothes to be replaced by the new. I jumped into bed and the excitement Daisy had washed over me as fatigue.

~~~~~~

"No...no..no..." I whine as sweat rolls off of me and onto the bed. Not another nightmare. It can't happen, he's gone. What's going on? I don't understand. When I finally jolt awake the clock reads 2:44 AM.

So much for that shower I took before bed. I grabbed more clothes and my toiletries and head off to the bathroom, again. As I begin walking I lose my balance, almost falling. That's when my head began pounding. "Dammit." I whisper. I go and rinse off in the shower and change my clothes. Walking back, I put my clothes and the now dirty sheet in the basket.

I put a blanket over the mattress so if it happened again the mattress wouldn't reek of sweat. I sighed as I got back into the bed and just let my mind wander.