1.5

Annabeth's POV

I climbed up the last flight of stairs, winded, looking at the apartment door. Percy wasn't there. Weird, she thought. I walked up to the door, took out my keys, and unlocked it. When the door swung open, my jaw dropped in shock. Percy was kneeling in a heart of rose petals on the floor, holding a bouquet of petunia's, my favorite flower. Percy gave her the flowers, also giving her a note too. 

   Dear Annabeth, 

I know this with every particle of my body, from the bottom of my heart to the top, I love you. I've loved you since I first met you. Your beauty makes me forget to breath. Part of your charm is also your brains. I love you so much, I would rather die than see you in the littlest bit of pain. I would deny immortality for you infinite times over. I would go to hell and back for you infinite times just to see you smile. The point is, Wise Girl, ....

When Annabeth looked up from the note, she saw Percy holding a ring in his hand. 

"Will you marry me?" He asked her, a look of pure love, mixed with slight anxiety.

She didn't have to think. Why would she? This was her Seaweed Brain, and he was her forever- she may not have known it way back when, but she knew it know. Even when the world fell apart, their love would be eternal. "Yes! Yes, Seaweed Brain, I will marry you!"

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, Rick Riordan does :(