2.1 (Truth or dare!!!)

DISCLAIMER: ALL PLOT, CHARACTERS, PJO/HOO, AND MORE ALL BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN

The trials of Apollo didn't happen, Jason is alive, and so is Leo

Jiper/Jasper, Caleo, Percabeth, Grover/Juniper, Tyson/Ella, Frazel, Tratie, Clarisse/Chris, and Solangelo are canon in this

Narrators POV.

It all started with a boring day at camp.

It was the year after the giant war, and Camp Jupiter was visiting Camp Half-Blood as part of their trade system. Things were getting boring, as they needed rain to get through Camp borders to water the plants and the dryads trees, as it was extremely hot and dry that particular early June. Everybody was stuck inside the first half of the morning, except for the young kids and couples playing in the rain. By the afternoon, the rain had stopped, but the whole Camp had a mutual decision to not have classes the rest of the day. 

Bad decision.

Since everybody was bored, there were many mischievous children calling in favors, pulling pranks ( and completing them...), and some games were being played.

There were many games among the older teenagers. They included truth or dare, never have I ever, spin the bottle, seven in minutes in heaven, multiple versions of poker, and more. For the most part, they were harmless for everybody but for the people that were playing them. 

Except for one.

They were in Bunker Nine, and these kids were bent on wreaking havoc. Everybody in Camp was subject to their horrors, and the worst was not that nobody could stop it, no. It was that nobody was expecting it.

Part 2 coming soon!

Comment with ideas for these one shots, dares, etc.!

Out Pushkin's (That is what I am calling Y'all now... Continue it?)