Easier Said than Done

The new blonde was standing at the front of the Auradon Prep campus, next to a statue of King Adam. She was surrounded by a group of people asking questions and talking at her from all directions. Sweat was forming on her forehead, she was feeling claustrophobic and overwhelmed. Luckily, her boyfriend was there to help her through her newfound celebrity status, as girlfriend to the King of Auradon. King Ben wrapped his arms around the girl, providing support and safety and he worked to charm the reporters into backing off from the girl he loved. Eventually Ben shut down the questioning, when a reporter referred to his girlfriend as a villain.

"We're done here." He said abruptly, while still smiling diplomatically.

Fairy Godmother then asked the reporters to remove themselves from the campus. She was kind, but assertive.

"Don't pay any attention to them." Said Ben, trying to calm down Mal.

"That's easier said than done right?" Replied Mal, with a fake chuckle.

"I wish we could just take a break, get away and spend some time together." Ben expressed, longingly.

Mal smiled at the thought. She had been dealing with all of Auradon watching her, filming her, and asking her intrusive questions. She was so in love with Ben but felt that she couldn't just relax and be herself anymore, even with the boy that she loved.

"Oh. You know what, I have a council meeting. I'm so late!' Ben remembered.

"Oh, it's okay." Replied Mal, hiding her disappointment.

The couple were soon surprised, as Mal's best friend Evie, the blue-haired daughter of the Evil Queen joined them by the statue of the King Adam.

"Mal! If we don't leave right now for your dress fitting, you're going to be dancing in your bath robe. Hi Ben." Evie hurried Mal, and greeted Ben

"Okay." Mal agreed. "Let's go grab Raven." She added.

She wasn't going to suffer through this alone.

Vote and comment please