Demigods React #7

Demigods React #7

Featuring:

Percabeth

Frazelnut

Die&Rue

StarArrow

PipesthePiper

Super-sized McSizzle

ChuckNorrisFan

White Bianca

ilostmyeye

Rachi-chan

im awome

The Knife Game Song

Piper: No! Not this song!

Octavian: (sings in a high pitch voice) I got all my fingers the blade goes chop chop chop.

Hedge: Is this a suicide clip?

Hazel:Please don't do that!

Zoe: He has problem. Sorry I want to improve my English. It keep changing.

Percy: Oh, don't make it fast!

Annabeth: Stabbing yourself on our finger while singing a catchy song. It really worth a million of view.

Leo: And he made it.

Clarisse: Why he didn't hurt himself? THE KNIFE GAME SONG IS TO SEE SOMEONE GETTING HURT!

Bianca: That nearly gave me a heart attack. No! Another one!

Rachel: The girl who started the game!

Ethan: (mutters) Chop yourself. Chop yourself.

Frank: (covers his eyes)

Hazel: (comforts Frank) It's okay.
Piper: Don't speed yourself!

Leo: She made it too!

Clarisse: Not fun!

Annabeth: My mom will probably like, 'Mortals need to stop this! It is not wise to play this game!'

Percy: Old wise smarty Athena.

Annabeth: That's my mom you're talking about!

Hedge: What's wrong with kids nowadays?

Rachel: A third one! This time he's going to stab or cut himself!

Octavian: (takes out his dagger and plays with it)

Frank: No. He cut himself.

Hazel: And he still continue. Hey, you should stop right now! You'll get your wound worse!

Piper: Unbearable pain. Woah! There's a lot of cut on his hand!

Clarisse: Finally, one super great scene!

Ethan: That means he doesn't have any training and yet he's still being a brainless guy.

Hedge: I told you cupcake! You'll hurt yourself!

Zoe: Stupid men and their stupid act.

Leo: He was a terrible player.

Bianca: Guys! Can you turn that off?

Percy: That's why your mom doesn't want you to play with knife, children.

Question Time
Stolls: Have you ever heard this game before?

Hazel: No.

Hedge: Watching a cupcake playing a knife while singing a catchy song? No.

Piper: Yes. And a fan wanted me to do it.

Ethan: I was planning to do one.

Stolls: This have become a thing to adults and kids.

Percy: What? Even kids! Do their mom taught them not to play with sharp objects? My mom never lets me use a knife, although I'm using a sword.

Leo: (applauses) Well done people. Let's being idiots!

Bianca: Why do they do that? What if they hurted themselves and having extreme blood loss?

Clarisse: The one who started it is a genius. Masterminding people to screw themselves with knives.

Stolls:What do you think about this?

Zoe: Tis shows the stupidity of humans.

Annabeth: These people have a death wish. They don't understand the consequences so they are being dumb to take this extremely deadly challange.

Rachel: One second they thought this is really fun and entertaining. But when they hurted themselves, **** happened.

Octavian: Making challenges like this is to show your bravery. If you succeeded, you're a hero, but if you failed, you're nothing but a loser.

Stolls: Do you have any experience about hurting challange?

Percy: I remember in my fifth grade, there was a challange called general knowledge challange. Two people have to answer each others question. If one cannot answer, the other one would slap his hand until his/her hand is red. I always tried my hard to avoid this challenge.

Annabeth: Because you're such a Seaweed Brain.

Frank: People back in my old school once made a trend about using a pencil to stab your ownself. I was dared once to do it and it really, really hurts.

Leo: My cousin Raphael was dared by his friends to use firecrakers to hurt me. I didn't know I am a firebender, but instead of me being hurted, Raphael got his left arm burned. Ha! I still remember his screaming when he cried for his mommy! Hahahaha!

Stolls: What do you want to say to people who want to do this?

Piper: Think again. Do you want an injured hand?

Bianca: There's a lot of idea out there to make a viral video. No one really enjoy you attempt to self-harm.

Octavian: Do it! Do it! Do it!

Clarisse: If you passed the challange without getting hurt, then welcome to the Ares Cabin!

Hedge: Listen up cupcake! If you want to make this challange, go ahead I won't stop you. But don't cry to me for your bloody hand!

Stolls: Now here's your turn to do the challange! (hand in a knife)

Zoe: Really? Art thou serious?

Leo: Guys, really?

Piper: No way!

Clarisse: (does the knife game song) Heck ya!

Hedge: You're getting a 50 times of push ups for owning a sharp object!

Stolls: We are demigods, we take sharp objects.

Hedge: Don't care! Just do it!

Ethan: I can do this with a sword.

Rachel: (plays the knife slowly)

Octavian: Where did you get this? Good one for the teddies!

Percy: (does the knife game song with the tilit of the knife)

Annabeth: You did it wrong!

Frank: Uhmm. Can I don't do this challange?

Hazel: Take this away from me, please.

Bianca: Thank you for the knife, guys. (takes the knife along with her)

Stolls: Wait-

Bianca: Just kidding.

Hedge: Thanks for watching this cupcakes! Please vote or comment! If you don't, you'll do the hokey pokey!

Zoe: See thou next time!

Piper: Don't be one of the stupid people to do the damn challange!

Percy: (swings the knife) Bai! Argh! ANNABETH! MY HANDS! IT WAS BLEEDING!

Annabeth: You're such an idiot Percy!