0̺͆1̺͆9̺͆

⚠︎︎Lay here and die⚠︎

⚠︎︎Lay here and die⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Within hours of getting into the walls you and Eren were called to the capital. And as annoyed as you were you had to talk to Armin about a suspicion that you had before you could even think of obeying any orders the MP's would give you. But it's not like you would anyway. Once you'd confirmed your suspicions with Armin you'd stormed into Erwin's office and told him everything. You being a quivering Armin's shield when the younger blond wanted to add something in.

After that you went to the cafeteria as Erwin instructed you to where Eren and Levi were waiting fir both you and Erwin. You weren't in there too long. Erwin coming in with Armin, Mikasa, and Jean in tow.

The seven of you sat down at the table with Erwin passing out a plan to each of you, in the center of the table he splayed out a map of Wall Sina. The, the meeting was started.

"The day after tomorrow, we'll be passing through Stohess District en route to the capital. That's when we'll strike. It'll be out first and only chance to do so. Once we've set foot in the interior, the government will assume custody of both Eren and Y/N and the scouts' authority to continue operations will be limited." Erwin pauses as if to let the weight of the words he just said sink in "Thus, unless we wish to concede defeat... we must flush out the enemy now." Erwin begins to point at different places on the map "So here's what we do. While in Stohess we use Eren as bait, luring the target into this underground passage. The deeper the better. Get her well beneath street level. That done she should be easily immobilized, even in titan form. If she transforms before reaching the tunnel, well, at that point she'll be your responsibility, Eren."

"Right. So we know she'll be in Stohess? There's no chance she'll bolt before we get there?" Eren ask.

"No. She won't risk going AWOL." Erwin insist.

"Wait, you mean she's--"

Erwin picks up where Eren stopped "Armin and Y/N identified her. She's an MP, likely responsible for the deaths of Hange's test subjects. And a fellow trainee in the 104th Cadet Corps."

"Wha--? You can't be serious." Eren seems to be the only one in obvious denial to the fact, it's obvious Eren doesn't want to believe it from his reaction, although it seems like a everyone else in the room has resigned themselves to the fact, whether it was their first time hearing it or not. "I trained with her?"

"I'm sorry, but yes. She's one of us."

"No. It can't be."

You stare at Eren, a little tired of his denial when you know for sure who it is. "It's Annie." You speak up staring right into Eren's eyes. "Annie Leonhart is a fucking traitor."