0̺͆2̺͆1̺͆

⚠︎︎Pursuit⚠︎

⚠︎︎Pursuit⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Whatever the hell Erwin said to the brass worked. The scout regiment's recall to the capital and you and Eren's incarceration were rescinded. Instead, they were charged with guarding Annie Leonhart in her holding cell deep underground, where they kept strict vigil day and night. Sadly, however... it would take a far longer time... and cost a great many more lives... for humanity to discover the true nature... of what it held captive.

It was now night. And after a day or so of rest you all were now in Stohess. Mikasa and Eren prepare a carriage.

"Great." Eren sets aside a tank of gas, "Somebody explain to me what this means."

"I don't know." The two of them look over in surprise to see you and Armin walking towards the two of them "But their titans, right? Would they really break a wall with titans in it?"

"Wouldn't be the first time." Eren voices "That's how they got into Shiganshina."

"That's not it exactly, when they broke through in Shiganshina..." Armin trails off as he looks Eren in the eye "...That was a gate."

"Armin, Y/N. What exactly are you two getting at?"

You and Armin glance at one another before turning back to Mikasa and Eren "The walls are different. There are no signs of stress, no cracks, no crevices between rocks. Hell, we don't know how they were constructed." You say you tone was confident and it was easy to see that you believed everything coming from your lips.

"So what if the walls are made with the same stuff Annie's trapped herself in." Armin picks up where you left off "It must be versatile material, and we know it's virtually indestructible."

"So the walls are made of titans?" Eren questions. You and Armin nod.

__

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" You look over to see Hange waving at you all Levi standing next to her with his usual bored face and then one of the wall cultist, the one who warned not to let the sunlight touch the titan in the wall to be more specific, trailing behind the two of them. "Took longer to prepare than I thought."

The three of them slide in the carriage with you all so that it's You, Armin, Eren, and Mikasa on one side and Levi, the priest, and Hange on the other. "He's, uh. He's a priest from the order of the walls." Armin mutters.

"I know!" Hange throws an arm around the priest shoulders "Ol' Nick and me are thick as thieves!" A smirk tugs as your lips seeing how uncomfortable the priest is. "It's fine. Makes as much sense for him to be here as the rest of us, don't 'cha think?" Hange peers over the priest shoulders to Levi "We're random."