Chapter22

The next day Yejin didn't stop teasing us, I already expected it and ignored it

The next day Yejin didn't stop teasing us, I already expected it and ignored it. I didn't want Sunghoon to feel awkward and told him to ignore it too.

Everyday Sunghoon and I go to school together, pick me up whenever our practice ends.

It's been two weeks since he asked me to go out, the routine is still the same. We don't have enough time to talk when I'm already home because I slept early because of the tiredness.

"Why are you and Sunghoon always together?". I jumped because of that voice.

"Maybe because we have the same campus and same school? Also he's my friend". I replied to Leeho.

It's D-DAY to perform again for the club's opening. All of the students are exempted from the class for them to focus on what club they want to join. I already have my costume and extra clothes in a separate big tote bag to change because after our performance, K assigned me to evaluate the auditioners.

 I already have my costume and extra clothes in a separate big tote bag to change because after our performance, K assigned me to evaluate the auditioners

I honestly don't want to be the judge because Sunghoon will be there and I don't want other people to think that Sunghoon will pass because of me. I strongly believe that Sunghoon will make it because I know that he will work hard for this. But K doesn't allow that excuse to assign me to another position.

"Make sure that you two don't have something". He said, still looking at his laptop doing something.

"Whatever!". I ran fast to exit the house and head to the bus stop.

Today I told Sunghoon not to come with me because I will come late since we have an excuse and the opening will happen at 9. He needs to be there early to fill up the form so he can go first.

I grab coffee in the nearest cafe on campus. I saw Sunghoon outside the classroom with his friends.

"Good morning". He greeted me and grabbed the bag where my clothes were placed. He is always like this, he always wants to carry my bag.

I let him because I don't want him to sulk about that again. Last week he ignored me the whole day just because of the bag! I didn't let him carry it because some of my classmates were staring at us.